"It is Not What You Think" Read 4 Read

Hello @Luna.Episode.Author I just finished chapter 3. I’ll read the rest as soon as possible.

Hello Maggy,

Thank you for sharing your vision with us! I enjoy reading new stories and concepts. I like that your characters’ outfits and your backgrounds stayed true the period and location you are portraying.

I find your music choices smart and the music works well with your narrative! :grinning:

Please see the screenshots below:

Thank you again! :wink:

OMG !!! Thank you :pray:t5: I’m really glad that you liked my story ! :smiley::smiley::smiley:. That made my day. I’ll let you know when I’m done with yours :smiley:.

It was my pleasure Maggy! :heart_eyes:

Hello Luna,

Thank you for sharing your story. I always enjoy the opportunity to discover new writers with dramatic/romantic stories.

At first, I was quite disappointed with Jonah’s behavior (kisses another girl), however, he improved and really stepped up his game. I like the dating concept you had Jonah to present (I take you somewhere important to me and you take me somewhere important to you). I think that is a beautiful moment in your story. Autumn on the drums nice touch (it makes me think of Prince’s revolutionary all-girl band). I like that Autumn gains confidence over time. It really shows character growth.

I like your use of hand overlays, arm overlays, and leg overlays. It gives your story a signature look.
Please see Screenshots below:

I wish you good look in editing the rest of your chapters. :wink:

msrs,
Thank you for sharing your friend, Gonaldo Albertino’s, story. I always enjoy a Good Laugh! :joy:

Cute Avatar introducing the story. I like the early option to choose Lena’s outfit! I like the ability to influence the stories I watch. Great idea! I like being able to customize the lead characters love interest (Fun). I can’t help it; I’m a visual person. :heart_eyes:

I enjoy Lena’s energy and dancing.

Please see the screenshot below:

Again Thank You for Sharing!

Hi @Luna.Episode.Author I just finished chapter 5.

Hi @Luna.Episode.Author I finished the first six chapters.

Thank you to all of you for posting to this topic! I greatly appreciated the opportunity to read your stories and receiving your feedback! :heart_eyes:
As my way of saying thank you, I invite all of you to share a link of your story on my blog. :wink:

Click below for my blog link:
Qetesha Episode Blog

• Read 4 Reads, makes a noticeable difference in your read count!
  • Sharing the link to your story on social media is the best way to extent your reach!
  • Word of mouth and recommendations are the quickest way to gain new viewers!
  • Published reviews allow you to gain and retain a fan base!

0 voters

Hey! r4r? :slight_smile:

Here ya go:

Title: Stealing His Heart

Author: Silent Platinum

Style: INK

Cover:

[SILENT%20PLATINUM-4

Genre: Romance

Description:
You, your little sister and your mom moved to North Cali because your sister has Cystic Fibrosis. But you never expected to meet an outcast and… Steal his Heart. CC INCLUDED​

Chapters released: 2 (3 is not done yet)

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4934853843615744

Hope you enjoy :hearts:

Hello Silent_Platinum,

We can do a read 4 read and post the screenshot proof of each others stories in this thread. Let me know if this works for you.

Style: Limelight
Author: PrincessMalarie
Story: Assumig the Crown
Description: Princess Cecilia has never been anyone important in the kingdom of Perirria, that is, until her older sister dies the day of her coronation! Now the position of queen has fallen on Cecilia’s inexperienced shoulders, just when the kingdom needs her most.
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5253922501296128

Yeah, its works just fine! :slight_smile:

Great! I will read your story now.

okay! :smiley:

Thank you for offering to do a read 4 read with me! :heart_eyes:

Please see screenshots below:

I wish you success!

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, would you directly message me on instagram so we can discuss the reads @fongjoline my story called
Rose
Genre mystery
Style ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

Here to go I read ur story! :blush::blush::heart:

Hiya, I will do R4R? :slight_smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Authors Name- Chy.Dillon
Genre- Action/Romance…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems…

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

How soon do you want to do the read 4 read. How many episodes of mine will you read. I have 3.