It is something with readerMessage

here is my script where I want to zoom and readerMessage to say something but it is only zooming on the last zoom code.sorry I am a bad explainer ,but if you understand what I mean please help…

1 Like

@Dara.Amarie

You will need to have pauses between your zooms. I recommend you type something like this for all of your zooms:

@zoom on 454 316 to 469% in 0
readerMessage Angelina’s mom
@pause for a beat

@zoom on 526 328 to 469% in 0
readerMessage Jax’s mom
@pause for a beat

@zoom on 600 325 to 469% in 0
readerMessage Ryder’s mom
@pause for a beat

However I recommend changing the timing as the “readerMessage” block lasts for around 3 seconds

Hope this helps!

Ok lemme try

1 Like

Yes it worked !!!, but before that there are some zoom and it is not showing??

1 Like

For that section of code, try using this:

@zoom on 547 0 to 192% in 0
@pause for #

&zoom on 547 206 to 192% in 3
@pause for #

Honestly, I always add some sort of pause between zooms because it helps distinguish between each zoom. But hopefully what I wrote up above should work; just replace the “#” with whatever number you wish :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But I am panning there body

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand. Are the two zooms of 547 0 and 547 206 a pan of a person’s body? If so, the code I sent should still work. I’d just use a pause of 0.1 or something similar to that. If you don’t add a pause between a zoom done in 0 seconds and another zoom, only the second zoom will show. So something like this will show a full body pan:

@zoom on 547 0 to 192% in 0
@pause for 0.1
@zoom on 547 206 to 192% in 3

Ok I will try

1 Like

Tysm it worked!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.