It’s been a kinda long time

(the amount of spelling mistakes is outrageous)

I don’t know if this is breaking the rules, the confession thread is closed I guess so. some people may remember me maybe I should tag people I don’t know anymore. I just disappeared at first it was just I wasn’t bothered but it then seemed to be that I didn’t want to disappoint anyone by just coming back out of nowhere, I had a feeling that people missed me or something and I just really didn’t want to come back. Maybe I wanted to come back for Christmas but I had to reset my password I guess I didn’t feel like it. Writing this just made me realise how much I was a mess I’ve always had a problem with addictions I’ve kinda just noticed it with social media where I would wait for hours for someone to say something then wait again for something else to happen I guess by my disappearance I just had time to myself, even thought it happened with my Instagram and snapchat. Numbers started to grow on my like views, how many days visited, likes as well it started to matter to me more than anything else’s did And I think that’s another reason why I just stopped coming on. Also life has been A mess I guess a ton of stuff has been happening to me but it’s kinda under control, I’m thinking about starting new things like YouTube I’m trying to think for myself now and not others. Honestly my biggest fear is that people would be mad at me for leaving without an explanation ive looked at my last posts and such and it was like I was in the middle of a convo And just left - maybe I’m just mad at myself for not coming back and telling people I actually need a break from everything. I’ve also had addictions to people at the same time - my friends loved to joke about things like this but I’ve never found it serious - I guess when I had crush’s on people I would only talk about them like my profile picture (I’ll only keep it because I don’t have the original photo anymore). I guess for the time I’ve been gone I’ve kinda been just sad a lot too or angry. I did miss forums but it did just start to haunt me in the back of my mind all the time

also on a good note it’s lgbt week/month at my school feels good. + I started watching voltron pretty sick if you ask me

@/Chocolate_Mama @/meadowh @/WinterMoon05

9 Likes

Omg omg omg omg omg Steph! :sob: I’ve missed you so much you don’t even understand- :weary:
I’m sure nobody is mad at you and if they are, I’ll bake them :rage::slight_smile:
I hope you’re feeling better and I totally understand like I’m not mad at you at all for living your life and focusing on you because like you deserve so much happiness omg. Still I’m so happy to see you again eek!!! :blue_heart:

ALSO ON THE MOST IMPORTANT NOTE- I FINISHED ALL OF VOLTRON AND IK IT’S SO FREAKING AWESOME LIKE WHO CAME UP WITH SUCH A GENIUS SHOW I LOVE IT K

I also understand because I’ve been super inactive here too yay
[i said ‘like’ so much help-] lol

3 Likes

Stephhhhhhhhh

I love you so much and missed you loads no one is angry that you left we were just worried and never forgot you. We understood maybe you needed a break even if u didn’t speak out about it at first and that’s fine. It’s great that you came back, even if it’s not for a long time. It’s nice to see you around I guess

Me and @WinterMoon05 missed u like crazy we need to catch up :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Ps I’ve also been super inactive but slowly coming back online is fun :tipping_hand_woman:‍♀

1 Like

wHy Is YoUr RePlY sO nOrMaL?!
YOU MAKE ME LOOK CRAZY :angry::joy::joy:

3 Likes

sORRY I DIDNT REALISE WE GOTTA USE ALL CAPS AND ACT INSANE

LOL YAY STEPH IS BACK WHOOP @WinterMoon05 better? :joy::joy::heart::heart:

1 Like

Excuse you?! heart clutch that hurt fren… that hurt - i’m not insane :relieved:

1 Like

Sorry

Just

a little

Bit

LOcO

2 Likes

:sneezing_face::wave:t3:

1 Like

Lyyyy :joy::heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Oh and @dqrkskin u gotta tell us about that guy u are datinggggggg is he cute :heart_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

I’ve missed you so much Steph!

2 Likes

Closed for breaking the following forum rules.

Welcome back and take some time to review the forum rules by clicking on “Forum General Rules” above if you are having a difficult time recalling them. Thanks! :peace_symbol: