It Started With A Bra

So I’m currently reading episodes new story “It Started With a Bra” and in the beginning you can choose a boy or a girl so because of my sexuality, I chose the girl. The first 3 of chapters were fine, but once I got to the fourth chapter the “she’s” turned into “He’s” and the clothing changed to males clothing and it doesn’t fit. Is anyone else who choose a same sex love interest having this same problem? It’s kinda annoying how they give you a choice then switch it up into its typical default.

2 Likes

Hmmm, no one has mentioned this before on the forums (that I have seen at least). Not sure if this is supposed to happen or not. Best thing I can recommend is to submit a ticket to the Episode support team to see if they have an answer regarding this. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll try it out. Thank you!

These are pictures showing my problem. Her name went from Alex to Alec

2 Likes

This would explain why on chapter 12 it’s telling me that story wasn’t completely finished past episode 3 and just loops

2 Likes

I’m having the exact same issue.

2 Likes

It looks like whoever directed those episodes completely fucked up the if/elif/else codes for those lgbq branches :roll_eyes: and whoever is in charge of that story didn’t pay attention and published anyways. The best thing to do is submit a ticket so that they can let the people working on that story know about the issue.

EDIT: It turns out that only chapters 1-3 were suppose to be published. But someone messed up and accidentally published all the unfinished chapters as well.

9 Likes

Lol the directing on the kiss.
From the screenshots I’ve seen, the directing on the female version looks sloppy whereas the male version has been done very well.

1 Like

I have the same problem

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: