It Takes Four Finally Published <3

Continuing the discussion from It Takes Four by Nelida Utuwatu:

Because I actually published it and forgot about this. Got too caught up in the General Chat and Episode Fan sections. LOL

It is about four boys, brothers, monozygotic/identical quadruplets in year 10, their sophomore year of high school. Their experiences are different from each other but they’re also undeniably close. Siblings (especially twins and other monozygotic siblings) experience a lot of drama with each other and have a unique relationship with each other. Biggest themes are definitely love, family, and belonging.

If you want to do a R4R, tell me what your story is about first, the genre, the themes, and all that good stuff because I’m actually picky about what I like to read ~

<3 <3

7 Likes

I will read your story. IF you read mine 1st.
**You will have to send me screenshoot in order for me to read your story **
After that, i will read your story too and send screenshoot to u

This is my story, let me know … …if you want to R4R,

Story Title: Do i belong to him ?
Author: Pearl (me)
Genre: Drama Mystery
Style: Limelight
Completed? No (ongoing)
Customization: yes

Description: This story tells about you will meet with alumni.

This alumni has a background that is very difficult to explain.

However,you will get obstacles. And so many mystery inside.

What’s that? Let’s read…

ps: I’m looking to grow my supports ( readers), I would love to reach 1k reads by the end of this year. Please leave feedback/fanmail if you read my story,:hugs: really appreciate it:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Do I Belong To Him? (Ep no.5 out)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

belong

Do_I_Belong_To_Him_hn_posterThumb_1LNE1OyRzs

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Do I Belong To Him?

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

ps: I’m looking to grow my supports ( readers), Please leave feedback/fanmail if you read my story, :hugs: really appreciate it:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

if u interesting, please reply
r u already read my story? sent screenshoot to me

Oh yes, @NelidaU is really interesting :wink:

I’m sorry I just couldn’t resist to write this :laughing:

Also, in regards to this:

There’s nothing wrong with what you wrote but it’s better if you wrote it on a thread you created. Maybe ask them, since they created this thread, how they want the read 4 read to go : )

2 Likes

Love to do a R4R :slight_smile: Adding you to my list, once I’m done I’ll send you screenshots.
Title : To the Night
Author: Megan Beard
Genre : Comedy
Style : INK
Description : Megan and her group of friends have a crazy night out on the town. Follow Megan and her friends trying to recall the events of last night. Completely Revamped .
Episodes : 9 (On Going)
All Criticism Welcome!
Instagram: megan12.episode
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6348918723575808

1 Like

You’re such a sweetie ^^ Thank you for that, shucks, you didn’t have to ^////^ Such loveliness from you <3 <3

I PM’d her ^^ I wanted to ask about her story, I don’t understand her story summary, LOL

And @megCMU2018, I enjoy comedy! I’ll check it out <3

2 Likes

Hey, don’t worry, it’s just that (in my opinion), we need to have respect for people who create these threads (read4reads) when we engage with them. You can’t just come in with your own requirements; you need to discuss how the poster of the thread would like the read 4 read to go. It’s a respectful thing to do : )

Again, I mean no offense to anyone, it’s fine if you have your own requirements but you can make your own thread about it.

Thank you for reading :sparkling_heart:

OK, I’ll stop here as I don’t want to go off topic.

Good luck :sparkles:

4 Likes

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Style: Ink
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

Sorry, just copy pasti And forget to delete that

Hi again lol, I’m up for a R4R :slight_smile: This is my story:

Title: CYBER
Author: Vivi
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy, Action
Chapters: 4 (ongoing)
Description: You are a gamer with no life. Harsh, but true. With a tournament coming up in your favorite VR game to play, CYBER, who knows what will happen? |CC|
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4657138351603712

2 Likes

OOF! I am so down for that!!

1 Like

Cool! Lemme know when you can start :blush:

2 Likes

I’ll PM you about it. That’s what I do. XD

1 Like

Bumping, and also, here’s the link to my instagram : @nelida.u.episode

And to my dA: NelidaUepisode

I’m starting to run out of some stories to read, too, so if you want to do an R4R please PM me <3 <3

1 Like

Updated: Now Chapter 11 is up <3 <3

Summary: Tension is growing. Indi and Vyo just won’t get along and they’re starting to bring more into their conflicts with them one by one, unintentionally. How long can Aerro really keep the peace?

Chapter 12 coming soon: Homecoming!! Americans and our football!

1 Like

Chapter 12 is almost finished. also bump

2 Likes

Up! :hugs:

1 Like

hi!would you like to do a read 4 read?

My story: PRINCESS OF DARYA
Author: Cece
Genre: Fantasy
Story style: Limelight
Description: Aerwyna is one of four Princesses of the Elements (water_fire_earth_wind) In the midst of war, will she give her heart to her protector in a forbidden romance? CC Multiple Endings*
Episodes: 15 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @cc_episodewriter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5627899985395712

Cover:

Princess%20of%20Darya%20(2)

1 Like

Ooooo! A fantasy story! I’m down!!

AWESOME! I will read your first 3 chapters then send you a screenshot :slight_smile:

1 Like

r4r???

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: He loves you, he wants you, & he must have you. He will stop at nothing to make sure you’re his, even if it means killing anyone who comes in his way. But, do you love him?

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

1 Like