It will sound weird

Ok don’t wanna sound weird but their is a guy at my school named Krish (same spelling) and he is from India🤯
I’m not sure if Krish is a common name…
Just wondering🧐

2 Likes

pss He is from south India
And I think you are from India too :thinking:

2 Likes

hehe…thanks :sweat_smile: :joy:

But its hard for me to make male friends :pleading_face: …Idk why

2 Likes

No I’m not😅
My nationality is Australian

2 Likes

okay :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

Do u live in India?
Because the person I’m talking about lives in Aus😅

1 Like

I mean it can be hard to make friends, male/female. We’ve all been through there before. Lol.

2 Likes

Yeah :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ahhhh sorry wrong person🙂

2 Likes

I was raised with two brothers (before my parents had a girl later), so I’ve only really known boys my entire life.

I had a lot of guy friends for this exact reason. They get along with my older brother and I don’t have to typically worry about drama with them.

However, I sometimes hate having guy friends. I’ve had 90% of them like me (which ruins the friendship – some people say it doesn’t, but for me it does because it ruins the context of everything we’ve ever done together and it just gives me anxiety). Not to mention, you typically have to scold them about how stupid they’re being with girls.

Guy friends can be great though because they’re typically laid back, you don’t have to just talk about boys (at least I do with my girl friends), and you can show them your meme collection.

2 Likes

uhhmmmm…okay… :sweat_smile:
So you have a meme collection? :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Heck yeah I do.

2 Likes

SighhHHHHHHHH. Give me a second. LMAO
This’ll take a while. :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Great send them :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Repeat after me…

I, [insert name] promise not to dishonor or disrespect lynneh’s meme page. These memes are from the holy meme Lords and are to be used solely for the uplifting of others souls. Anyone caught disobeying this oath will forever be cursed by the meme Lords to get terrible video suggestions on Tik Tok, horrible no-longer-funny memes, and dishonor.

Now behold…

Le Memes

My meme page is sacred, but for NOW here are just some that I have on my school laptop. My phone gets turned in at night… :angry: Most of these are throwback memes anyways. Y’all will recognize these. :joy:

v

2 Likes

:joy: :kissing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you. :boom:
Yes, it is necessary, thank you very much. I take my memes very seriously. :angry:

1 Like

Dont be like it… @lynne.harper is concerned about her memes and its not a small deal :flushed: :angry:

2 Likes

No, I do not. :c

1 Like

I’m a female lol

2 Likes