Great send them :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Do you have insta?

@lynne.harper
what are you replying so looong…
It shows you are replying…
And it is literally 5 minutes :rofl: :rofl:

Repeat after me…

I, [insert name] promise not to dishonor or disrespect lynneh’s meme page. These memes are from the holy meme Lords and are to be used solely for the uplifting of others souls. Anyone caught disobeying this oath will forever be cursed by the meme Lords to get terrible video suggestions on Tik Tok, horrible no-longer-funny memes, and dishonor.

Now behold…

Le Memes

My meme page is sacred, but for NOW here are just some that I have on my school laptop. My phone gets turned in at night… :angry: Most of these are throwback memes anyways. Y’all will recognize these. :joy:

v

2 Likes

I, Krish, promise not to dishonor or disrespect lynneh’s meme page. These memes are from the holy meme Lords and are to be used solely for the uplifting of others souls. Anyone caught disobeying this oath will forever be cursed by the meme Lords to get terrible video suggestions on Tik Tok, horrible no-longer-funny memes, and dishonor.

Is this really needed?
I’m Humiliated now…

3 Likes

:joy: :kissing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you. :boom:
Yes, it is necessary, thank you very much. I take my memes very seriously. :angry:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:
Memes are meant to laugh. Why do you take it so serious?

1 Like

Do you have insta?

1 Like

Dont be like it… @lynne.harper is concerned about her memes and its not a small deal :flushed: :angry:

2 Likes

No, I do not. :c

1 Like

I’m a female lol

2 Likes

Yooo fr tho!
90% of my male friends are my ex since they started to like me, so we dated :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:but yea it never worked out, so we stayed as friends.

3 Likes

oh ok :sweat_smile:

The name krish reminds me of Rice Krispies :skull: lmaoo

1 Like

cant relate :nail_care:

Hey… :laughing:

1 Like

hello rice krispy :skull: im sorry i-

dw my names on 2 crayola crayons :see_no_evil:

Hey
Have insta?
follow me on @krish_episode_stories