It won’t let me log into the episode app

Kinda annoyed because I haven’t been able to log into my episode account for about two months now.
It logged me out all of a sudden and I haven’t been able to log back in since. I log in using the Facebook link, but it always says error. I’ve submitted 3 tickets now asking for help and still no help given. I have also deleted the app and tried again multiple times and still not worked :confused: if anyone else has had this problem and fixed it can you please let me know asap :pleading_face: thank you.

This is what comes up when I try log in.

4 Likes

i havent been able to use episode for a month now as well, mine says “Timed Out Check your connection and try again“ I’ve seen alot of people have your problem and my problem as well so I dont think its my wifis problem or your apps problem:( I really hope episode will fix this:(

2 Likes

@Sydney_H
@Nick

Could you guys help, or is this out of your guy’s control?

1 Like

Sorry, app issues aren’t something we can assist with. :frowning_face: The best option for getting help is sending help tickets to the support team.

2 Likes

Ok, ty

1 Like

I haven’t been able to use the episode app in a while because I was experiencing the same thing and a glitch.

1 Like

It sucks :confused:
I have tried everything they recommended on the ticket yet none of them are working.

1 Like

Some of the stories still have a Glitch Problem

@Sydney_H some of the help tickets aren’t helping out because I’m still experiencing a glitch in each story I play on the episode app

@chanel28213

1 Like

I think I’m gonna buy a new phone that its app will work :joy: (its just a joke okay!) but if this issue continues furthermore even if I will become old, i’m gonna delete this app :persevere::pensive::cry:

1 Like