It won't let me publish my story?

I have written a couple of stories on the app. :memo: When I pressed the button to publish my story nothing happened! :hushed: Can someone please help me fix this? :thinking:

Are you writing in mobile creation or the writer’s portal?

Mobile creation. :iphone:
When I press the blue button that says publish story nothing happens. :thinking:

Hmm. That’s weird, the thing is I don’t have much experience with mobile creation cause I write in the portal.

Okay. I do write in the portal too, just I have trouble figuring out how to code.

Don’t worry! It’s really easy once you get the hang of it. And if you have any trouble at all feel free to ask me all the questions you need and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Okay! Thank you. :slight_smile:

No problem!

You have to publish your story from writers portal but once you do you’ll not be able to carry on writing on the mobile.

If you still want to write this story on mobile here’s my little guide:

Whether it’s any help or not, try find your story on www.episodeinteractive.com on your PC or computer, and try publishing it there.

Thanks.

Thanks!

You can’t publish a story threw the episode mobile app, you have to do it threw episode interactive, well that’s how I did mine and it worked! Make sure that each of your episods have at least 90 lines or above in them and that you have 3 chapters or more episodes!

Try that!

Thanks, always believe in magic and fate and soon it will help you!

Thanks! <3

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: