It'd be cool if Episode had a Wattpad—sort—of section and Roleplay

Maybe that’s what’s actually keeping a bulk of these incest and cliche stories at bay. It’d be could though. Writing opportunities—don’t have to worry about coding and who knows, a talented fan may be willing to code for you. Shrug

Just my opinion but I’d be for that. Cool if it got trialled and understandable if it got removed after trials.

Maybe that could be a section of the portal. And RP section as well—er, I’ve never actually used it but everyone says it’s cool. Could be worth bringing back.

3 Likes

episode used to have roleplay

also I dont think episode would get anything out of copying Wattpad, they are their own thing. there are many writhing apps like Wattpad, episode is its own original thing

4 Likes

I mean—a sort of writing section without coding. That’d be cool. Besides, getting started an writing on Wattpad is difficult. Excellent story but—er, you’ll just get caught up in the long line.

2 Likes

It would be cool if we could buy outfits and other stuff :sunglasses:

2 Likes

No—no—no—no—no—no—no—no!

Wattpad’s turn to a money-grabber but you get the point.

1 Like

I want to to be able to buy stuff on Episode :crazy_face: That’s my greatest wish :joy:

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

we already can, I wanna be able to use the stuff I do buy

I am refearing to the gem outfits.

3 Likes

No, these are only in-story purchases and anything bought don’t work outside of that one story.
I’m talking about portal store, that’s what I want :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, it’d be cool if we could use gem outfits from one story across all other stories!

What a neat concept this is! Please make sure to let us know how it goes throughout :astonished: I’m genuinely curious and this seems super neat! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.