It's a Read for Read Thread! :) ~CLOSED~

It is that special time for me to do read for reads again! I do these things when I have time, and when I want to read other authors stories. In this community, we are supposed to give each other feedback and constructive criticism to help us to grow. Therefore, I am making this thread to help other authors as well as myself:heart_eyes: I have a form that I will link down below:
Read for Read form

I don’t want this thread to get too extreme and confusing, so I am going to have a waiting list. The first three people who comments on this thread, It’ll take my three days to get through everybody’s stories. I do have a life outside of Episode so please understand that. When I read your story, I will give you my honest opinion on how I feel about your story. That’s called constructive criticism.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that I am not just creating this thread to benefit me, but to benefit other authors as well as myself!

Waiting List

@sofia123
@AMar
@Menia

When you fill out the form, I will give you my story details :slight_smile: You can also reach out to me on Instagram @brianam.stories

1 Like

You had to fill out the form above.

1 Like

I’m going to contact you through Instagram because I need clarification on something.

1 Like

Hey! I filled out the form, Im excited to read your story

Thank you so much!

I just filled out your form, let me know what story you would like me to read for you :slight_smile:

I am accepting people again! If you would like to do a read for read with me, please fill out the form above.

My story named Search for love :blush:

Okay, but you have to fill out the form above so I can all the details of your story, and how you want the read for read process to go.

1 Like

Okay I will :blush:

Thanks for filling out the form.

1 Like

If you do not comment on this thread telling me that you filled out the form, I will NOT read your story. How am I gonna read your story without you telling me your Instagram account (if you have one) or commenting on this thread. Currently, I have 2 spots left in order for me to start the official read for read process.

Hey,
I filled out the form and I’m curious about your story. I’m also looking forward to your feedback. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Submitted :blush:

1 Like

I filled out the form.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I look forward to reading your story.

Thank you girl. I look forward to reading your story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for filling out the form :slight_smile:

Filled in the form :slight_smile:

Filled the form :heartbeat: