Split it out ! :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m planning on doing a prank on my friend

1 Like

What type of prank? :eyes::flushed:

1 Like

That’s great, what are you planning ? :smiley:

2 Likes

You know, Hacked Into her computer or fainting, she can’t stand me when I joke around

2 Likes

:dizzy_face:

1 Like

Yeah I have her password but I forgot to forget it

1 Like

Hahaha, you’re sadist ! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

When I was a child I used to glue fishes on people’s back.

4 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

My bus driver told us he was leaving and this is his last week :sob: then he said April fools :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

That’s really a bad joke ! :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, I know it’s really weird ! :joy:

2 Likes

I’m planning in pranking my friend telling her that my mom is finally letting me go to a Mendes concert maybe when I go to Mexico this Christmas of we actually go. But I need another prank that involves trying to convince her something. If you have ideas tell me ASAP!

1 Like

Jello instead of juice

Today I’ve got my 3 best friends pestering that I have a boyfriend, they were so laid back because I’ve never had a boyfriend and their looks were so funny :joy:. they were shocked, because I said that I was with this boy we all three do not like so much . So their reactions were really funny :joy::joy: they did not expect that :smirk: but if you have any idea what i should do next that would be great :grin::joy:

and when i was little i always bristled salt on my sister’s toothbrush to make her angry
LOL

2 Likes

Lol, today I posted all kinds of sticky notes on people’s backs on which were written all kinds of funny things. :laughing:

My dad himself spent a whole day without knowing there’s a sticky note on his back that read, ‘Paaglon ka jamaana h’ In English it would mean something along the lines of 'This is a world for crazies… Idk. It sounds funnier in hindi. :laughing:

1 Like

My form tutor told us our exams had been brought forward two months and we had to do them by the end of the week

I nearly died :joy:

3 Likes

Not me but…
A kid I know threw rocks at a bunch of people today and then said “Rocky fools”

1 Like

what :joy:

2 Likes