It's been boring here for a while

Does anyone else feel like there is nothing to do here? It’s boring, dry and repetitive topics? It seems very stale. I know I could leave this community anytime, but does anyone feel the same way? It seems more like a workplace than a community. I’ve seen lots of forums and communities in my lifetime and this is by far the most boring one yet. Every time a new topic comes up, it’s just a replica of another thread. I guess the rules here are a limit to having actual fun or all the people that made this place alive left. This place is dead tbh. D.E.A.D I’ve lurked around the forum, what happened to the summer of '18? Y’all can come at my neck but it’s true :woman_shrugging:

Minion-Bored

33 Likes

I understand how you feel. It’s hard to explain, but at times, there doesn’t seem like this sort of chill vibe imo.

7 Likes

The forums have been so dry :persevere:

14 Likes

:100:

8 Likes

I like the positive atmosphere on here, but it has been getting a bit dry

9 Likes

The general chat is very close to getting its own funeral :eyes:

We need more interesting threads :c

11 Likes

Plus there are not many people anymore or at least people that make posts/comment…

9 Likes

All the ridiculous rules and flagging for things that aren’t even BAD is getting out of hand. Like, it’s not bad to make rude comments but it’s bad to reply to someone with just an emoji.

20 Likes

Do you have any interesting threads in mind?

6 Likes

Not really no :sweat_smile:
I’m usually the one who replies, not the one who makes threads xP

5 Likes

I think a thing that kind of makes the forums dry is like when you can’t think of what to say to at least 33% of the threads.

7 Likes

Most of the threads are art shops so I skip through them

9 Likes

I agree completely was waiting on someone to say it. Every other day it’s just the same thread created again. It’s like you can’t even hold an actual conversation about an interesting topic on here because it’s the same stuff with a different name. I used to be active in the threads all the time but now I rarely ever see an interesting topic. Now if you speak up about this you’re considered the bad guy.

13 Likes

It might happen eventually.

3 Likes

We do not close threads that don’t break the forum rules :wink: So no worries as long as that continues :smiley:

2 Likes

Bump. I agree this forums is kinda dry/getting dry. Mainly because it’s the same things over and over again. Maybe adding some more interactive post (like playing online games together, like maybe online connect 4, whatever ) will make this forum less dry.

Let me know if you have topic ideas! And I can see if they can be created(by me or others!)

11 Likes

The forum is gonna cause it’s own death. :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

I think that the main reason is that only a small percentage of users are actually creating threads for people to actively engage in. I know for me personally I grow bored very quickly when I scroll through and see that 99% of things are the same directing questions, threads simply being bumped, or people asking if they need cc for the seven hundredth time. If more people would be willing to start genuine and thought provoking discussions or topics I feel as if more people would engage. :woman_shrugging:t2:

12 Likes

You might want to check out the General Chat category of the forums for more non Episode related chat :ok_hand::grin:

3 Likes

the forums have been really fun in the past but they’ve been super dry recently. if anyone wants to be friends i’m totally down

8 Likes