It's kind of messed up how the plus size women in episode get certain clothes only

Yah, thats true

100%

YES!!! One of my friends are tomboys- and~ she doesn’t really wear close that people expect girls to wear- she likes wearing close that people think only boys should wear

1 Like

I’m glad they’re making updates to episode though, its means they are trying to improve

For most of my young teen years I wore band t’s, Tripp pants, chuck taylors and had very brightly colored hair :joy:

1 Like

I agree, like, they did make the soft stomach option, but it’s not that noticeable~ It is kinda just saying you can be skinny with a little belly~ but you cant be skinny and have a belly that is a little more out. If that makes sense? BUT, I know episode can’t update all at once, I just hope more options come out soon, like for the plus size women, not all plus size women have the same stomach~ like- some are smaller some are in the middle some are bigger~ but not all plus size women have the exact same stomach size, and to make NO options for how you want your plus size women stomach… I don’t like it! I just really hope options for the plus size women come out.

2 Likes

haha, yes!

1 Like

The irony of this… lmao

1 Like

hmm

Thank you all for tuning in, and writing a reply. It’s nice to get some opinions and such.

1 Like

Skinny and plus size have different designs as you see and it may take them some time to modify these outfits on the plus size body type : )

Plus as someone said they were released pretty recently!

4 Likes

Yea, I get that~ I just hope they DO add more stomach options! You know?

1 Like

Hey, can I get an opinion on my trans character please,

2 Likes

Are they ftm?

If so i think they look good!

2 Likes

yes, he was Martina, now is Martin

1 Like

Coool :eyes:

On another note. Episode should rlly add flat chested avatars for trans men and children.

5 Likes

he isn’t the main character but the main character’s best friend. So, he plays a pretty big roll

1 Like

They should

I wish they had those things, i’m not sure what they are called but it makes a trans ftm’s chest flat

I think they are called binders!

2 Likes