It's me! Angryybirdd, let me know your opinion in this lovelies :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

:blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

Hey sweethearts!!
:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

It’s been a long time. I just got suspended for a week so I got a lot of free time!
As you all know I closed my background workshop, if not just know it now I had to close it due to some personal issues and many mentioned they will be copyrighted and many adviced that people can’t credit me for finding bg online.

So in my free time, I tried to make my own bg and it turned out good as far as me, I kinda need your opinion on those
And one of my episode friends asked me to open a paid background workshop so I thought of asking you all a frank opinion on this bg! and I kinda need to know are these worth to open a paid background workshop!

I have added a poll so that you can vote!
:point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

Should I open a PAID BG WORKSHOP!!!??
  • Yes, you can definitely open.
  • No, these are not worthy to open.

0 voters

Your votes will mean a lot please be honest!

With love,
Angryybirdd

2 Likes

Did you make these completely by your self?

1 Like

yes
You can check my IG highlights I have added the making images

1 Like

That’s amazing! Myself also creates backgrounds from scratch for a few years now & its a amazing hobby to have! I wish you luck :dizzy:

2 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday::tada: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thank you!! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Then yeah I think you should pay!

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t buy it. It’s has nothing to do with your backgrounds. Genuinely, I think your backgrounds are beautiful :raising_hand_woman:t4:. But I wouldn’t buy it due to money and I’m only 16 :joy:.

2 Likes