Its my birthday!

Hey lovelies,

I’m proud to say my birthday is today! I decided I needed to share this with my Episode community. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::heart::heart::heart::heart::smirk::smirk::smirk: Cause I love y’all and am thirsty for attention. :sneezing_face:

Some tags of people I love:
@keiji
@sofia2
@Problematic_Patrick
@KerriStrwberry
@PropertyofNae
@Ghosty
@Ara_Elle_stories
@loveyourself
@Chocolate_Mama
@anon54207210
@The_Corgi_Queen
@SakuraCheam
@MagixQueenie
@lvqbrl
@24aya
and soooo many others…:raised_hand:t3::clap:t3:

26 Likes

HAPPPPPYYY BURRTHDAYYYYY! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you! :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! :revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday :cake1::cake1: :partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my fellow ratzol :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks baby! :smirk:

2 Likes

Awwww, thank you.

2 Likes

LMAO i get what you mean, I’m always thirsty for attention, that’s just me :sweat::sleepy:

2 Likes

Happy Birfday (again) :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Lol…I guess so. :smirk:

2 Likes

You clearly don’t now me, I’m always thirsty for anything and everything. :no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heartpulse: My Devil Twin!! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Thanks you my devil twin! I did not forget you this time. :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved::fire:

2 Likes

hAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :partying_face::star_struck::two_hearts:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: it’s about time… sheesh jk I hope you enjoy your spectacular day :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: eat lots of yummy food for meh :heart_eyes::heartpulse::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

2 Likes

"anything and everything’ LMFAOO
mood.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for all the times before :sob: and I’m gonna have a total buffet. :smirk:

2 Likes

Mmmmm. :clap:t3:

2 Likes