It's never said this before

What is this mean? And is it really going to error out like this ever 10 minuets?

1 Like

This is all it will do now. :expressionless::sob:

1 Like

Jesus Christ I have the same problem!

Its crazy I just want through some of the threads and seems like a lot of people are having a hard time with the writer’s portal.
I wounder if its because they just updated it…Hope they get this bug fixed soon, I have things I need to fix it my story and a chapter to work on.

1 Like

I don’t know but It’s getting really annoying lol

1 Like

Yes me to and really fast lol

1 Like

What browser do you use?

1 Like

Google Chrome.

Have you tried closing the browser and reopening

1 Like

Yes, a number of times…

1 Like

But it keeps doing it.

1 Like

Hmmm restart your laptop?

I haven’t tied that yet. Thank you I will. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, still not working…:frowning:

Hmmm maybe try using a dofferent browser

1 Like

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/error-11-in-the-writers-portal/101064/49?u=alex_98

Try this maybe. It worked for me too and I had the same problem :wink:

2 Likes

I knew it couldn’t be just me. If you refresh the page, close it reopen it, blah blah, it will work up until like the 2nd preview. I’ve found that if I preview from the same spot too many times, it’ll do it. If I save and then preview and preview from a different spot every time, it’s less likely to happen.

It’ll still happen, but you can get a few lines in here and there. XD

1 Like

I deleted all my history, caches and reopened my browser and error disappeared.

1 Like

Oh! Also, it’ll do it most often if you preview from anywhere that isn’t the beginning.

I’d love to clear my history, but I can’t.

1 Like

I know. I made it before, but it’s annoying to refresh 10 times the page for 1 row preview.
I have over 3500 rows on my story… My F5 button will be broken in no time.:sweat_smile:

1 Like