It's not working with label choosing_outfits

Ahh, I’ve had this problem before. Make sure you have saved it and refresh the page

1 Like

Or go out of your browser and back in

1 Like

Ok, I’ll let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh also, Natalia, make sure you don’t make the character exit left in the choices. I have noticed in the code that you have made them exit the scene, was this accidental or on purpose?

1 Like

Well, I watched Joseph Evan’s videos but the error came up so that’s why I put it there.

1 Like

I see you’re having issues with this. Would you like a dressing game template?

Yeah please

1 Like

I know what’s happening, you would of needed to put dialouge in between like this:

You should have put something in between the choices.

I was getting the same error as you when I was testing it until I had done it, test it out on your own script and see if it works

Regards Yay :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s not necessary. She has dialogue

1 Like

Oh okay then, In that case nevermind.

This template was made by the talented @Dara.Amarie. Here ya go:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r6DpUVNtMZGvnrrc76xut5BeQEQE-ubkwYksFce8hwk/mobilebasic

Be sure to follow her instructions.

2 Likes

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Can you explain why? :thinking:

1 Like

Because sometimes the web previewer can glitch :T that’s what I usally do anyways when it doesn’t let me click a certain choice.

The web preview glitching since the beginning and it’s nothing to do with the commands (unless there’s an error) so the best way is to test the stories on the app. The app is more reliable.

1 Like

I know that but she was having problems with the web previewer not letting her pick her choice and I told her to refresh her page and make sure she had saved her work. It happened to me before and that’s what solved it for me anyways :T

Anyway I’m sure she has gotten the help she needs by @RudeInception

Thank you, I’ll check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like