It's possible to make run more than 2 characters at the same time?

Hey guys, I’m having trouble making more than 2 characters running at the same time.
This is the script:
&VANESSA1 walks to spot 0.530 110 222 AND VANESSA1 does it while run_athletic THEN VANESSA1 is run_fall
@KYLIE1 walks to spot 0.530 86 225 AND KYLIE1 does it while run_athletic THEN KYLIE1 is run_fall
@STELLA1 walks to spot 0.540 150 224 AND STELLA1 does it while run_athletic THEN STELLA1 is run_fall
@ZACH1 walks to spot 0.540 103 228 AND ZACH1 does it while run_athletic THEN ZACH1 is run_fall
@ANGEL1 walks to spot 0.540 78 239 AND ANGEL1 does it while run_athletic THEN ANGEL1 is run_fall
The first two characters starts running at the same time but the other 3 doesn’t,anyone know what I’m doing wrong? :slight_smile:

You have to write them together

It won’t work because she used THEN command so it will stop another character from running.

@Maria_Erika
If you want them to run together just use &

I removed THEN but now I get this error:
use @CHARACTER walks to x y z in S

Change the @ to &

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

I mean like:
@CHARACTER1 walks to x y z in S AND CHARACTER1 starts run_athletic AND CHARACTER2 walks to x y z in S AND CHARACTER2 starts run_athletic

It will work this way, but I meant with THEN command.

With THEN it’s not gonna work, she will have to put AND instead of THEN😶

She can still use THEN but she needs to change @ on & and keep them in seprate lines like now, so the characters are running together

Thank you :blush:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks to all who responded, seems like the original question was answered so closing the thread! :v:t2: