It's the last time I ask, I'm tired of being disappointed

I asked, once or twice for a “proof reader”, who can help me with spelling and grammar because English is not my birth language.

I had an amazing one who really helped me with the first chapter, ponited one by one my errors and said she will help me for chapter 2 & 3.
The poor girl must have a million other things to do and I don’t want to push her, she helped me enough and she is so sweet.

But now, my story is out because I couldn’t wait any longer. It’s the first time I write a “real” story and it means the world to me.

So, I’m asking again, for the last time until I give up and a story with potential will be erased for bad reasons.

Is there someone, willing to help with Shakespeare’s language ?

2 Likes

I can proof read for you I really don’t want you to stop your story. But I might not be able to be active all the time cause of school. Doesn’t mean I can’t still do it

1 Like

I totally understand and I’m not the kind of person who press somebody.

It would be really cool, thank you !
When do we start ?

whenever you want I’ve never done this before so, idk what to do, hope that isn’t a deal breaker

I know someone already volunteered but I’d be happy to help you also, i have loads of time and nothing to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

I enjoyed reading your story. @Mary-P

1 Like

I’m dying of joy.
Right now, I’m faking to be totally chill.

Oh really ? Thanks. :skull:

1 Like

Yasss, I loved everything about it!

1 Like

@Sydney_H Close it, please. I think I have everything I need.

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request. :wink: