It's their birthday! Come over here and give some love with me 🥺

We all know them: the legend of legends, highest of high, the cookie of the crumbles, the velvet of the cake…

I’m talking about the one and only @BabyBluesGotTheBlues :tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face:

We all know them from :city_sunset: Time Trapped Art Shop :city_sunset:

I can’t believe I found such an amazing person! If we could say ‘hidden gems’ about people too, dang they would be one for sure :pleading_face::pleading_face:

It’s their freaking birthday and they deserve all the love I can give-- and join me with it!!

Say what’s on your mind and tag whoever you like! Let’s celebrate this together as one big community! :partying_face::partying_face:

10 Likes

Abiiiii- I f*cking love you :sob: thank you so muchhhh :pleading_face: :cupid:

3 Likes

:sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face: you deserveee this threadddd

2 Likes

Happy birthday

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

You are welcomed every one deserves to be wished on their birthday

2 Likes

Arigato, Zeo! あなたは文字通りとても素晴らしい友達です!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @BabyBluesGotTheBlues :partying_face: hope you have the most bestest day everrr :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Happy birthdayyyy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartbeat::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @BabyBluesGotTheBlues! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so muchhhhh :pleading_face: :cupid:
@Me_and_Mel, @tosinx, and @pqstiche

4 Likes

Np hunny :pleading_face:
Have an awesome day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Happy birthdayyyyyyy!! Have a good day and celebrate
:dizzy: A S . Y O U . S H O U L D . :dizzy:

2 Likes

@BabyBluesGotTheBlues

2 Likes

Thank youuuuu!!! :pleading_face: imma try my best lol

2 Likes

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @BabyBluesGotTheBlues :sob::sob::pleading_face:

Hope you have the best day EVEEEEEERRRR :heart::heart:
:partying_face::cake:

2 Likes

Thank you Andee :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cupid:

2 Likes

Soooooooooo… Happy birthday @BabyBluesGotTheBlues !

Okay so like ur nocturnal so I guess this is a surprise party :v:. Anywaysssss let’s get onto the mushy birthday speech…

Slade… THATS MY NAME FOR HER SO IF U USE IT… IMMA FIND YOU… jk jk…kinda
lol so first of all…
On this special day of your life, I wish you all the good fortune in the world. May this celebration mark the beginning of breathtaking accomplishments in your life… dealing with me :v::sweat_smile: You deserve it. You have really come a long way and achieved a great deal in many spheres of your life despite the challenging circumstances and obstacles that stood in your way. I’m so proud and honored to be counted among your closest friends :rofl:. Have a gloriously happy birthday celebration and a long life accompanied by good health, happiness and peace and sorry for saying this out loud… Yolo!

My Gift(s)

okay sooo this is the original one but like… i thought it was awkward after i finished cuz like… yeah
Untitled34_20200826135007

lol yeah… so I made this one :joy:
Untitled34_20200826135015

lol I know i didn’t edit the hands and i know the things are in the corner… but here’s where i got my inspiration

lol beware

so my inspiration came cuz… lol you really like horror and I’m a scardy cat and I watched the grudge and it’s something you would never watch so… yeah :sweat_smile:

lol i started at 10:30 and it’s 1:20 for me now…yup happy birthday… again!

5 Likes

Happy birthday!! Have a wonderful life :kissing_heart: :santa_dance:

3 Likes