It's up to you updated!

My large and small cover got approved, so finally the update is completed. The story has 8 chapters so far. Every choice you make CAN LEAD YOU TO DIFFERENT ENDINGS. If you collect enough ponts on a certain character, it will ALSO LEAD YOU TO DIFFERENT STORY PROGRESSION.

You (Cathy, main character) getting closer to your professor on Prom night means that your life is about to change a lot.

Link of my story:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to read!

1 Like

Perhaps get an artist to fix your cover? AI is great at showing how you want your cover to look but I wouldn’t recommend using it as the final product.

4 Likes

I totally agree.

1 Like

Agree

2 Likes

Firstly, congratulations on your first story. I commend anyone that can create and code a story for the app.
I hope you don’t mind honest opinions…
I did read c1, the plot, dialogue and interactions lacked any real substance, so it’s not something i could continue reading. But, I do sincerely wish you the best going forward with it.

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah, I will definitely update the first episode, so hopefully it will turn out OK.

It’s Up to You is officially UPDATED!
The day has finally come. From this moment on, you’re able to customize 3 characters:

1. Cathy (Main character)
  2. Nicole (Cathy’s best friend)
  3. Antonio (Cathy’s one of two love interests)

You’re awaited plenty of drama, love and humor.
Enjoy clinking_glasses:

You can access the story on the following link:

1 Like

It’s Up to You is officially UPDATED!
The day has finally come. From this moment on, you’re able to customize 3 characters:

1. Cathy (Main character)
  2. Nicole (Cathy’s best friend)
  3. Antonio (Cathy’s one of two love interests)

Also, keep in mind to collect as many points as possible to unlock certain special scenes.
You’re awaited plenty of drama, love and humor.
Enjoy clinking_glasses:

You can access the story on the following link

I don’t know who you made the cover art image, but it is absolutely beautiful.

1 Like

it looks like it’s been used by Ai but I’m not 100% sure

3 Likes

I feel like people who can’t afford to pay someone or those that don’t have the connections to get someone else to make their cover art shouldn’t be shamed for using AI. I know it’s a controversial issue that a lot of people have strong opinions about, but this is where I stand right now.

2 Likes

Okay…but not once did I shame someone who uses Ai for their covers or art scenes. :blush: I only said that it looks like it’s been used by ai since you did ask who made the op cover that’s all.:+1:

3 Likes

Yes, it is AI. I have always wanted to use some options other than the digital artist because I’m not paying them for something that might not succeed. If my story gets somewhere bigger, I might consider the artist for my covers.

I was also stunned when I saw what it made…

I’ve just used AI for my art scenes, not all of course but just recently buy never for my covers. It’s just me though

1 Like

Sorry about any misunderstanding! :blush:

2 Likes

Episode 9 is finally out!
Plenty of choices, special scenes introduced!

Make sure to check out the story in the following link:

1 Like