Ivy (mature) app is here?

Thoughts? Do you have it? Are you excited?

100 Likes

I’ve been looking for this app, and I don’t have it unfortunately. When I get it, I WILL most definitely be releasing my 9th story on that app.

34 Likes

OMG

I dont have it tho
iphone gets updates before android

20 Likes

Sadly don’t have it. Can you take screenshots tho?

5 Likes

And I have an iPhone too!

5 Likes

The name surprised me. I really thought there would be a more obvious tie to Episode. I don’t have it but the description I’ve seen for it looks utterly ridiculous and I truly feel sorry for the team who had to basically piece together that summary.

I still feel the same as I did when it was announced that a mature app was :air_quotes: possibly :air_quotes: in the works; it’s so dumb, but it’s because it’s so dumb that I do plan to write on it

65 Likes

Same. Someone would only notice because of the characters on the picture.

20 Likes

Do they have a online version to write on? I’m guessing it’s just for reading. Plus if so…why hasn’t Episode said anything?

12 Likes

yay

5 Likes

Does anyone know how publishing to this platform works? Like can we even do that yet?

11 Likes

That’s what I said.

6 Likes

I hope they have an option to write with it. It might get boring just reading. A lot of people will come back to the app too.

13 Likes

I wonder how much we’ll actually be able to discuss the stories that are on there, considering some of the content would be against forum guidelines

23 Likes

Just caught that, I can’t even find it on the App Store so maybe it isn’t up yet, where did this picture come from?

6 Likes

It’s in beta. Only some people can access it.

15 Likes

Yea… I don’t have it. Guess it hasn’t been fully released yet

4 Likes

I searched it up in the App Store and I couldn’t find it.

4 Likes

Me too. I think people in different countries have it.

7 Likes

Ohhh, I see. Hopefully they release it to us soon.

4 Likes

I’m downloading it right now.

6 Likes