Itā€™s really weird Iā€™m gonna miss regular episode

4 Likes

Regular episode isnā€™t gone. Right?

3 Likes

I have an iPhone. I have iOS 12. I need to update

3 Likes

You canā€™t make your own stories yet

8 Likes

We will still have it i think, but I feel like barely any one will be on it because of itā€¦

3 Likes

I still have to read stories on episode

4 Likes

You could @ the mods for them to tell you if this is even real.

7 Likes

And it doesnā€™t even make sense, what stories will be on there? The ones Episode wrote.

7 Likes

@Sydney_H or @Nick is this app actually the mature app in beta?

10 Likes

Lmao damn that was quick. Thought itā€™d take a bit longer. I wonder, is it going to be connected to the writers portal?

14 Likes

I searched up the app and I didnā€™t find anything about it :thinking:

3 Likes

Same

3 Likes

I wish they didnā€™t make another app

10 Likes

Is it bad?

2 Likes

Stories what are on episode are on Ivy

7 Likes

Donā€™t have it, but Iā€™ve seen images and I hate it.

The company knows how big their teenage demographic is - itā€™s basically their target audience at this point - so having the app description prioritize sex (and not just sex but kink really), and having that be their selling point is so exploitative it sickens me. Itā€™s shameful to be honest. Iā€™d go as far as to say itā€™s one of the worst choices I have ever seen them make, especially if guidelines about consent and the like donā€™t carry over from the current app. Because there are a lot of extremely toxic portrayals of sex, consent, and power on this app that are not even being contained here - let alone on a more lax app.

Maybe if the company had prioritized making it an app built for more mature themes and story aspects and hadnā€™t given it descriptors like a ā€œsex positive, safe place,ā€ I would feel a little differently, but they didnā€™t and I do not.

66 Likes