Izz's Splash Shop! (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

splashes are currently on hold, as I am having technical difficulties. please come again soon!!!

I really enjoy making simple edits, so I thought I would open a shop for ‘Splashes’. Please read all of the rules before posting to avoid complications. :slight_smile:

1. I only make splashes. Meaning, I don’t make backgrounds for your stories, or cover art. Examples of things that I WILL make for you include ‘Warning - mature themes & strong language’ screens, ‘This story contains sound effects’ screens, or even an intro screen with your story title on it.

2. I am not going to be able to put your character on the splashes you request. It’s too complicated for my editing software and I want whatever I make to come out as professional as possible.

3. I will make up to three splashes per person.

4. Fill out this form!
    What kind of splash(es) you want:
    What your story description & genre are:
    What ‘theme’ you would like your splash to be (mysterious, romance, fun, ETC.):
    Any special requests:

Examples of my work are shown below.

6 Likes

Hi. I’d like to request two splashes please. :slight_smile:

Splash 1

What kind of splash(es) you want: “Warning: This story contains mature themes.”

Genre: Romance/Drama
Story Description: Soon-to-be Queen and your secret scandal is waiting to be let out. Will you keep everyone from finding out or will everything crumble before the throne? [INK]

What ‘theme’ you would like your splash to be (mysterious, romance, fun): Romance.

Any special requests: I’d like a crown and lipstick kisses (:kiss:) somewhere on it please.

Splash 2

What kind of splash(es) you want: “This story uses complex directing so please tap slowly.”

Genre: Romance/Drama
Story Description: Soon-to-be Queen and your secret scandal is waiting to be let out. Will you keep everyone from finding out or will everything crumble before the throne? [INK]

What ‘theme’ you would like your splash to be (mysterious, romance, fun): Romance.

Any special requests: I’d like a crown somewhere on it please.

Thank you so much. Let me know if you have any questions! How long do you think it will take?

~ Winter xx

1 Like

Hello! Your splashes should be done within two days. :slight_smile: Thank you for requesting!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like

Here you go! Sorry for the trouble.

1 Like

They’re great!! Can the first one have more spread out red lips please?

1 Like

Here you go! If you’d like me to make any other changes, don’t hesitate to let me know.

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome! :))

1 Like

Nobody needs a splash? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Your splashes should be ready within two days!! :slight_smile: Thank you for requesting.

1 Like

For the horror themed background, would you like it to be full fledged horror (like the one in the example I have above) or just a little creepy/mysterious? I don’t want to get the vibe of your story wrong.

1 Like

I would LOVE for you to make me a splash.
Acaully I will need 2

A Warning - mature themes & strong language’
And a This story uses sound so turn it up! cover.
I want the splash to be romantic and fun mostly romantic though…

Uh…do we have to give a backround or will you provide one?

Btw the genre is romance.

Thank you so much! I hope to get this by today or tomorrow!!!:laughing:

1 Like

Thank you for your request :slight_smile:
I will provide the background, though if you have anything specific in mind, don’t hesitate to let me know!!
I may or may not be able to get this to you within two days because I’m leaving for somewhere tomorrow, and I don’t know if I’m going to be able to bring my computer. I will try, though!

1 Like

@brvnda Here are your splashes! I hope you like them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

@SashaEpisode2 Here are your splashes! I think they’re really fun, I hope you like them. :smiley:

Hi!

I would like three splashes.

Splash 1:

What kind of splash(es) you want: “This story uses sound, turn up your volume!”
What your story description & genre are: “After an extremely unhealthy relationship nearly ruins your life, a one night stand changes it COMPLETELY.” (Romance)
What ‘theme’ you would like your splash to be (mysterious, romance, fun, ETC.): Fun, romantic
**Any special requests:**Perhaps a volume sign like you did in @brvnda’s splash.

Splash 2:

What kind of splash(es) you want:“Warning: This story contains mature themes and strong language.”
What your story description & genre are: “After an extremely unhealthy relationship nearly ruins your life, a one night stand changes it COMPLETELY.” (Romance)
What ‘theme’ you would like your splash to be (mysterious, romance, fun, ETC.): Fun, romantic
Any special requests: None

Splash 3:

What kind of splash(es) you want:“Thank you for reading!” Follow my instagram @melibells_episode to stay updated!
Any special requests: Kinda emphasize my instagram name so it will stand out to people.

Thank you so much!

Sounds good! Your splashes should be ready by the end of today.

Thank you so much!