J.B.'s Official Help Thread

Will satisfy all your writing and art needs!!! Ask away!!!

2 Likes

Can you post some examples of your art?

So, you have to do the @speechbubble (NUMBERS) above the speech that you want it placed. When you go to the app and use the directing helper, it doesn’t save. You must type what appears at the bottom or the speech bubbles will place themselves somewhere. Another thing, for dialogue, you must do two tabs, CHARACTER (action), then enter, then the speech. Ex:

DREW (talk_sit_shrug)

And then I just quit.

For anything with @, & or #, you must have it at the very beginning of a line. Hope this helps :smile:

1 Like

Here’s my old thread. I prefer anyone uses this one.

1 Like

The holidays are a VERY busy time of year! People are home, and spend more time on Episode. That means that you, authors, your hungry readers will want more, fast!! And we don’t want pesky issues like overlay placement and unknown characters to ruin the fun! Come to me for art of all kinds! Sound splashes, covers . . . Anything you can think of! I make overlays, re-size images, and so much more! I am open and free, full of knowledge! Don’t be shy, there’s no biting code. :blush:

Made art for one of my fav writers!! Hopefully, she will use it :flushed: I did one with her username and one w/o. People of the episode community, if you like this, I can do something like it for you, too!! I also have the knowledge and will help you if you have mistakes :wink:

Below is a photoshopped one, and although photoshopped ones are easier, they aren’t as high quality as the hand-drawn ones. I’m bored and happy to help with ANY need!

Here are some of my recent arts!! Please, I am ready for requests! Also, these are for my stories. Please do not use them.

Another art for you!! I can take any INK request!!

My story is in limelight

This hot background made for Madhu!