Jackson's Le Mall Shop 💫 (Le Closed)

:ghost: BOO

14 Likes

Hello @Calyps0! How are you? Hope you’re doing well! I LOVE your story covers so much! They are all beautiful! :smiley:

I was wondering whether I could request story covers for all my three stories? PS: You don’t have to include the story titles in the covers since I’m planning to use my personal fonts on them if that’s okay… <3

The Perfect Match

Preferred background (custom/Episode/other):
Around the couch area?

Character details:

Character outfit:

Character pose:

House of Cards

Preferred background:

Character details:
Both of the characters would be her:

Character outfit:

Character pose (custom or Episode):
My vision was Jess with the knight outfit would pose on the left + Jess with the uniform would pose on the right?

Call of Duty (This one is the most urgent)

Preferred background:

Character details:
Isabella - Hair: Messy Sock Bun

Character outfit:

Character pose:
Something like this but they are angry/ annoyed with each other while eating cookies?

Password: C’est :dizzy:

I promise I will credit you whenever I can! :blob_hearts:

Hope to hear from you very soon!

Hello darling, I’ll start up right now, should I also make the mini card that goes on top of the story for them?

1 Like

Omg there’s no rush! Take as much time as you like!

If it is not too much trouble, I would LOVE to have the mini card as well! <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sure thing, And it’s no problem at all, I have an exam at 9am this morning and I’ll be free until Monday I’ll be able to send in at least two of you covers.

1 Like

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM! I really mean it when I said take your time! Exams are WAY more important than this! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thank you. Yes, I made them myself. the second one was inspired by the cover of a story on episode, Marriage by law, and the cover of a tv show.

1 Like

would you also do an art scene?

I have never made an art scene, but it’ll be my pleasure to try and help you out :v:.

your work is amazing ! sooooooo bookmarking for the future when i need a cover ! :))

1 Like

Jackon’s Le Shop Art is now Hiring!

Hey, you only wanted the characters in png form right?

1 Like

Hey! Your art is amazing, I love your style. I wanted to request a cover/intro png. Basically the same drawing on the cover can be the intro just as a png/no background. Sorry if what I say is confusing! I will be happy to clarify anything.
Password: C’est :dizzy:

Cover/Intro Request

Story Title: A Wish Away
Brief Summary of Story: A girl wishes into her mother’s old wishing well for a better life, but little does she know, a prince from another world has just made the same wish. Now they have the ability to communicate through the well. Ultimately they fall for each other.

Cover pose:

The above pose is the closest I could find. You can do knees up though so it’s more clear. The only thing I would change about the pose is could you have the girl turning her head slightly to look at the camera? The man’s focus will be on her. (Sorry if this is confusing, haha)

Character Reference Pictures
Koa:

Elain:
Outfits:

For the cover, could you maybe do little orbs of light around them?

Thank you so much for this shop :slight_smile: Let me know if I left anything out.

2 Likes

hey! can I request an art scene?

1 Like

hey! for a sort of art scene/starting scene, i am requesting this if you want to do it:

drawn art scene/starting scene of my mc (see info and pic of mc below). in the pose idea below that (but in pure colour). you can just purely do the art on a png/transparent background or something, so i can add a background myself if thats easier.

MC INFO:

Body: Female Soft Body (Neutral 05)
Brows: Arched Short (Black Dark)
Hair: Voluminous Curs (Green Mint)
Eyes: Heavy Lid Upturned (Brown Pale)
Face: Round Soft
Nose: Round Button Wide
Lips: Full Round Pouty (Neutral Medium Nude Matte)
Scar: Scar Across Nose (08-10)

my mc looks like this:

pose reference

1 Like

Sure, I would you like me to draw?

On it!

1 Like

thank youuu. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

yes! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s in LL, one male, one female. is that okay? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I’ll get started on the rough base today.

1 Like