๐Ÿ’™ Jade's Art Shop ๐Ÿ’™ (Limelight & Ink - OPEN)

Ok

1 Like

What are the sizes like which one is the small cover and which one is the large one

1 Like

kissing one is the large one and the other one is small!!

1 Like

Hope you like it :relaxed:

large cover

Small cover

1 Like

Yes I do thank you๐Ÿ’•

:relaxed:

1 Like
Large cover

i got bored and re did your large cover :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This one is good too :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi!!

I wonโ€™t be requesting, but I would just like to say that all your examples looked amazing! And I will definitely use your group when I find something that I may need.

@Jade135 @Eepisode :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi, I would like a request from @Jade135
Password: Alexa :heart:Jade :blue_heart:

Background:

Theme/Aesthetic/Colour:Font colour could be white.

Buttons or text:Buttons

What should it say - Start, Customise, Skip.

Any specific font?-Lucida Calligraphy

If you want the title to be included, what is it?- I donโ€™t want the title included.

Anything else you would like to add?Nope

Deadline:Anytime would be fine.

1 Like

Hi! Your request might take some time - Iโ€™m preparing my entry for the R&R contest, and the deadline is close! Sorry, I should have said it :sweat_smile:

No problem, take your time!:blush:

Password: Alexa :heart:Jade :blue_heart:
INK/LL: Limelight
Title of the story: Crime and Desire
What is the authorโ€™s name? Tif
What background do you want? I was thinking of a brick background thats dark grey.
Any specific font? Some type of cursive.
Do you have a theme or reference photo? Yes, this is the type of pose I want.
Pose: :arrow_down_small:

This is the background I am trying to describe: :arrow_down_small:

Character(s) details:
Alanas: Body-Female Athletic Body (Copper 02), Eyebrow- Arched Thin (Chestnut Brown), Hair-Updo Pony Wavy Long (Chestnut Brown), Eyes-Female Generic (Brown Deep), Face-Heart Soft, Nose-Round Button, Lips-Full Heart Pouty (Pink Warm Gloss).

Elijahs: Body-Male Athletic (Neutral 04), Brow-Straight Medium (Black Dark), Hair- Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled, Eyes-Deepset Downturned (Hazle), Face-Triangle Defined Chin, Nose-Male Generic, Lips-Full Lower Lip Sharp (Beige Deep Neutral).

Character(s) outfit(s):
Alanas: Low Cut Spaghetti Strap Cocktail Dress Satin Green Teal Sequin, Holiday Strap Leather Black, Diamond Studded Triangle Earrings Diamond Gold, Locket Necklace Metal Gold, Beauty Mark Mole Forehead Temple Brown.

Elijahs: Ribbed Side Pants Polyester Grey Black, Chelsea Ankle Boots Pull Tab Leather Grey Black, Checkered Belt Cotton Grey Black, Open Collar Button Up Cotton Complex Color (grey light).

Character(s) pose(s): I want my girl character to hold onto him like in the photo and for him to hold her. I want her face to be similar.
Any extras (i.e a piercing, scar): Alana has a Beauty Mark Mole Forehead Temple Brown and Diamond Studded Triangle Earrings Diamond Gold.
For the small and large cover :
Do you want them to have the same layout? Yes the same layout
Any extra text? No
Should they have transparent backgrounds? I want the background to kinda be blurry a little like in the picture above.
Anything else you would like to add? Pick a font color that looks good with the outfits. I want the font to pop out with the outfits and yet look good on the brick background.

Hi I donโ€™t know if this shop open :grinning: Iโ€™ll like to request a cover for my story for a small cover

• character details

• what Background like Christmas, snow, forest etc
    beach.

• what pose if its romance are they kissing, hugging stuff like that
    I would like the some picture as here!

• what are they wearing like bikini, shorts
    Girl: red bikiny
    Boy: black swimming suit shorts

• any other extra details if i missed any
    I WOULD LIKE THE SAME PICTURE AS HERE!
    Artist:
    @Eepisode