Jade's CA Cover Contest! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

Hey so I added a large cover too!! I edited the post with large cover :blob_hearts::blush:

1 Like

@Jade135 here is the small cover i made the large cover is not finished yet but i figered just in case i don’t finish the large cover then at least i gave you the small one anywas here it is

small cover

1 Like

Thank you! It’s amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

Hey I could enter if there’s still time! :blob_hearts: (:

1 Like

Thanks so much also good luck with the contest I should have it done on time

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Just an announcement to all those who haven’t yet submitted or to those thinking of joining: I’ve decided to extend the deadline to the 5th of March, and if you need more time, you can extend it to the 8th, since more people are joining :sweat_smile:

@M_H_C_Episode
@scarlettm
@blanche_writes
@Sophie1232
@sim_epi

4 Likes

Hello! I’ve finished my entry~ :blob_hearts:

Small Cover

Large Cover

I hope you like it! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! I love it!

1 Like

You’re welcome and I’m glad you like it! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hey here’s my entry!

good luck in the story contest btw!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Just an announcement! The deadline is tomorrow for all covers (at least, for me at the moment), so, because of that, I won’t be taking any new entries, unless anyone willing to join PMs me to extend their deadline to the 8th of March, or if you’re confident you can finish your entry in a day. However, this does not apply to the others who’ve already listed down their names; y’alls are still okay and if you need more time, feel free to PM me for an extension to the eighth.

@M_H_C_Episode
@scarlettm
@blanche_writes
@Sophie1232

1 Like

I think I’ll need an extension, do you think you can do that? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ok sure! I’ve extended it for you to the eighth.

1 Like

Heyy!!
Can I still join?

1 Like

Yeah, sure! Just as long as you can get your entry done by tomorrow, or if you need more time, the 8th!

1 Like

I’ll get it done by the 8th!

1 Like

Question, does the MC have some kind of scar or tattoo?

1 Like

Nope!

1 Like