Jade's Story Reviews (TEMP CLOSE)

So, I’ve decided to open a thread for story reviews. I am open to review stories that you have written or stories you recommend. I am open to all genres except thriller/horror. Shoot, if you want me to review bad stories, you can also request that (I think my summaries of them are pretty funny). Anyways, feel free to drop your suggestions/stories. :blush:

• If you’d like a story review, you can drop a message in my inbox or on this thread.
  • If I don’t post your story in the thread, it’s because it isn’t published yet. Once it is, it will be added to my ongoing list!

Dirty Sexy Teenagers by Lucky - Comedy.

Chapter 2
  • Bryon has betrayed Bella (cue Kill Bill theme). He likes everyone at camp not just her exclusively. RIP Bella.
  • HOLY GUACAMOLE. A man named Jordan appeared out of nowhere. Apparently, he thinks Bella is a drug addict because she was breaking the fourth wall (aka talking to herself). :laughing:
  • He’s a drug dealer who lives in the woods. Okay??? HE’S KISSING ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT. BITCH.
  • Get served Bryon. OMG. Pyscho went into the woods alone and none of us are going to look for her.
  • This dream is weird, but at least Bella’s dress is popping? Jordan has somehow made his way to the air balloon. I mean, it is a dream. They started fighting over me and they ended up pushing me out of the air balloon. HOLY BEJESUS.
  • Why is a person with dwarfism with the kids. I’m literally dying of laughter right now!
  • We’re still bothering Goldilocks over his hair.
  • The dwarf dude is asking the child if he wants to smoke. The KID IS SEVEN :laughing::laughing::laughing:
  • OMG. This random guy is going to kill us because we found his weed bunker. Then the chapter ends!
Chapter 3

An average chapter. Nothing really major happened. The guy was playing around with the characters and actually didn’t want to kill us. We found Pyscho and returned to camp. Bella and Byron slept together.

Hey! Thanks for creating this thread! I’d love to get a review!
Story title: Let the demon inside
Author: Nierido
Genre: Supernatural romance
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?
Number of episodes:5
Story style: Limelight
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504

Only review the first episode please since I haven’t completed the second or third.

Name: After Coffee
Author: s.n
Genre: Romance
Description: While going on your usual morning coffee round you bump into EastSide High’s new guy. Is this just the beginning?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5940797442228224
Cover:

Large Cover

IMG_2816

Small Cover

Soccer Moms: Blast to the Future by Winter 05 with Episode Royalty (@WinterMoon05)

Chapter 1
  • There’s CC, for anyone who loves that in a story. But the MC’s name will remain Alyson.
  • So far, I like the directing and dialogue.
  • I’m guessing the old lady that just came into the room is MC from the future (interesting).
  • I’M IN BED WITH THAT HOT NURSE???
  • OH SHIT. HE’S MY HUSBAND???
  • This story seems lit asf. I’m going to see what’ll happen in the second chapter.
Chapter 2

Interesting. This kind of reminds me of the movie ‘16 Wishes’. I’m really digging this getting stuck in the future thing.

Can you review my story?

It’s called Trapped

The author name is Meadowh

Here’s the cover:

And here’s the link:

It would mean so much to me if you could review it!

Thank you :two_hearts:

Thank you so much. I’m glad you enjoyed it! :wink:

Let the Demon Inside by Nierido (@Nierido)

Chapter 1
  • So far, I like the covers.
  • The story uses sound, is LL, and CC.
  • I like the directing, but overall, I think the grammar and punctuation need a teensy bit of an improvement.
  • There’s a points system (I really like those in games).
  • Interesting intro, I will definitely be continuing.
Chapter 2

I’m kind of confused on the overall plot so far, but like I’m still really interested about the supernatural aspects of the story.

Trapped by Meadow Heller (@meadowh)

Chapter One
  • LL and CC for anyone that likes that.
  • I like the directing and how the characters look (POC main character).
  • My favorite thing so far is the first/third person POV (I really like the speech bubbles).
  • I think it’s kind of a typical college story, but I’m interested in what else you have in store for chapter two.

Thank you ! I assure you it’s not typical, it gets very interesting- I hope lol- in future chapters when you meet new characters. (At first it seems cliche but it’s not)

I would LOVE for you to read my story

I’d like a review.
Tittle: The Pregnancy Curse
Author: Dr.Smile

Hey, thank you so much for creating this thread. I would love a review.:slight_smile:
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384