Jaiden's Quick Cover Art! (TAKING REQUESTS, BUT A DELAY!)

Hey! My name is Jaiden and I’m currently doing cover arts for stories! I have ran one before and it did fairly ok until I decided to stop making them for a while due to school work. So I am now back and I’ll be doing Cover Art & Splashes! I may also consider doing GIF (moving) splashes/intro’s for stories but that depends on how I feel.

Q: How quick can I provide your Cover Art/Splash?
A: I’ll try to provide them in no longer than 2 days. (If longer I will notify you!)

Q: What programs do you use?
A: I use Photoshop!

Alright, here comes my rules for my cover arts and splashes, they aren’t much and are as easy to follow as they are to break! They are simple, please follow them and save me the hassle.

• Please be patient!
  • Don’t order on this thread and another!
  • I can decline your request or not include something (will notify you!)
  • Sometimes I may not go in order depending on how complex.
  • You can ask for a redo!
    ⠀⠀If you send me a screenshot of your character like below, I can do your order quickly.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ image
    FORM:
    Title:
    Summary:
    Author’s name:
    Any ideas of what you want?:
    Pictures of your characters (If no characters say N/A):
    Small cover, large cover, or spalsh? (Please list all needed, also if you want a gif please put that here.):
    How soon do you need it?:

**HEADS UP! **
I won’t be making gifs 24/7! If I do not feel like making a gif I will tell you so!

For the images to appear as gifs on episode, you have to put them in as sepereate images, and between each one put @pause for 0.0001 (you can put more zeros if you’d like.)

1 Like

EXAMPLES
cover%20example!
More will come as I make more examples, or as I do requests.

CLICK FOR GIF EXMAPLES! (I CAN’T INCLUDE THEM HERE AS THE FILE SIZE IS TOO BIG!)

1 Like

Hi @jaiden.

Do you have any examples of your Moving splashes?

No, I’ll make one today.

1 Like

ok Thank you :slight_smile:

I have included a GIF example inside my examples.

1 Like

wow, it looks amazing!

Thank you.

1 Like

I meant to ask, Did you have a form for splashes?

Form added.

1 Like

orts of things FORM:
Title: Olympus Has Chosen

Summary: After their parents secrets unravel, how will the chosen ones feel when they are forced to marry Greek Gods.

Author’s name: CECCA

Any ideas of what you want?: Ok, this may sound crazy so you can refuse if you want to but I would like the Splash to look like a flashing portal. It doesn’t matter what colour or shape it is. Please don’t include the title or author name.

Pictures of your characters (If no characters say N/A): N/A

Small cover, large cover, or Splash. (Please list all)?: SPLASH

How soon do you need it?: to be honest asap. I need to upload the episode by sunday :sweat_smile:

If you want to refuse that’s absolutely fine. I am terrible at making these and would appreciate it if you could do it :slight_smile:

How’s this?

**HEADS UP! **
For the images to appear as gifs on episode, you have to put them in as sepereate images, and between each one put @pause for 0.0001 (you can put more zeros if you’d life.)

1 Like

Hi Jaiden!
I’d definitely be interested in a moving intro splash if you do decide to do them!
And definitely take all the time you need ^-^

As for pictures of the characters, I’m not too sure how to upload that on the forum, but I do have an IG where I could message you them. My IG is destinystragedy.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent! :slight_smile:

Thanks Jaiden! What’s your name on the Episode App so I can give you full credit?

It’s jaiden.

Please fill out the form!

This is awesome, I was wondering if you do “This story uses sounds and music” cards?

Yes, those are considered splash.

FORM:
Title: Recovery in 5
Summary: Two years ago your 3 year relationship ended suddenly. What happens when he comes back into your life unexpectedly while you’re pursuing your dream career in physiotherapy? (CC)
Author’s name: DestinysTragedy
Any ideas of what you want?: A Dramatic intro with rain, showing previews of both love interests and then finishing off the MC looking off into the distance.
Pictures of your characters (If no characters say N/A): I’m not sure how to post pictures on here, do you have an email or IG I could send them to?
Small cover, large cover, or spalsh. (Please list all)?: Splash
How soon do you need it?: Within the next month!

Hey, you can upload images here!

CLICK FOR IT TO BE LARGER!