Jaiden's Quick Cover Art! (TAKING REQUESTS, BUT A DELAY!)

These are the characters!
Thanks so much for the help Jaiden! :slight_smile:

Going to try to complete a few today! Sorry for the hold up, kinda sick.

1 Like

FORM:
Title: Every Episode Cliche

Summary: [HEAVY SARCASM!!!] A makeover leads to the attention of several people. Can you survive the popular lifestyle?

Author’s name: Joey

Any ideas of what you want?: Just a phone unlocking, and the title pops up from the home screen :slight_smile:

Pictures of your characters (If no characters say N/A): N/A

Small cover, large cover, or Splash. (Please list all)?: A gif please.

How soon do you need it?: Meh not too much of a hurry on it.

Lol it’s fine if you can’t do it cuz you’re busy or anything :smiley:

I am back, if anyone would like for me to continue their art please say so.

Me please, thanks

Hi, Jaiden! Can you make a cover for me?
FORM
Title: Double Identities
Summary: Belle is a girl whose life is unfair to her. Her dad dies, her mom hates her, she is bullied at school and doesn’t have a work. One day Silver is gonna offer her a job as a spy. When Bella gets the job, she has to create another identity… (LAMEEEEEE)
Authors name: Liza B.
Ideas:

!
There is another girl but im a new user and new users cant put two pics in a post so im gonna give the pic after this post. the girls must be back to back…
I need a small cover and the “this story uses sound …” I’m not in a rush but im waiting for a cover to publish my story so…

here is the other girl…

Hi, I am not really that talented with making covers, so it would be very nice if you could help me out.

Title: The Story of my Parents
Summary: A old man Begins to tell a Girl a Story about a killer couple. Then then time Switches into the past. Laura is a regular School girl but has a double life as the secret assassin Dallas. She then has to team up. As Laura she is very closed off but then gets to know to someone who starts to care for her. What also happens to be is that the someone (Caiden) works for the criminal organization of her father with whom she has to team up with as Dallas.

Authors Name: Sophy Miller
Any Ideas: I would like the ‘normal’ characters in the backround (Laura&Caiden) and in the foreground Dallas again with Caiden, When you have another better Idea, you can do that. I would be very grateful if you even just help me out with anything.

large cover (the one you see at first without clicking anything)

on the left Laura as Dallas, middle Laura and right Caiden

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: