Jane the virgin inspired story

What ya think let me know
Is it to close to Jane the virgin and I should add some more and change it up a little
***The name is : The Medical Mistake ***
okkkkk let me explain what I mean by this you get artificially inseminated on accident when you go to your yearly cleaning if yk yk
bc the nurse had one to many to drink :wink: and messed up your paper when the were printing and being exchanged but its your fault you got inseminated because you heard the doctor say your name 3 times before she inseminated you
But was it your real name
Feel free to add what you think could help change the plot a little so it’s not to similar

2 Likes

ive watched that show and I would read it!

1 Like

I’ve watched the show and I love it, and as much as I would like to read a story like this, I wouldn’t know if this is even allowed.

Because this alone seems very similar to what happens to Jane in the show, I’m sure you can get inspired but try to change it up,

3 Likes

I will I’m trying to make it similar but not to similar if yk what I mean I want the readers to have that feeling

1 Like

While I would definitely read a story like this, as @Marysol.Episode said, what you have described is extremely close to the TV show. Maybe you should find a different way in which she gets accidentally inseminated, cause that alone is basically the main plot of the show

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll plot it as they accidentally swapped the samples and got inseminated by the wrong man and it’s not till after they read the label on the syringe that the doctor realized but by then it was to late

Hi @ICCG
it really is similar to jane the virgin. Since i did watch whole episode to finished. That was long time ago but you will also needed to fix that before you get copy right for something that is not your own idea.

1 Like

I will it was just a little idea i might not go though with the idea and I was using that at as a example but might not happen because I have yet to get the right inspiration to do it but yah never know ig

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.