Jayda’s Cover Shop! [Closed to complete requests]

So I’m very, very scared to open this thread… Everytime I do I get FLOODED with requests and I am never able to finish all of them.

NOTE: I only do INK sorry :frowning:

So, I’ve been editing for about… 6 months? I feel as if I’m okay. So why not open my requests for a bit?

Password: wild

Here are my rules:

• You can only request one cover.
  • You must give credit for the cover I make for you. > @epi.jayda
  • I may not be able to finish everyone’s request so please BE PATIENT
  • Max of THREE character
  • Write the password in your request post.

Note: I don’t have too many examples because I haven’t really created any in a while, also my editing style has changed.

Summary

It takes on average 5 - 10 hours to finish a cover. BE REASONABLE AND PLZ DONT BOTHER ME TOO MUCH OR I MAY NOT COMPLETE YOUR REQUEST!!

Request Template:

Story Name:
Author Name:
Story Description:
Published, not published:
Character Picture, written details, and outfit idea:
Cover Idea:
Cover Extra Details:

Waiting List:

12 Likes

it is some really pretty covers

Thank you!!

1 Like

Does the story have to be published?

Nope. Could be published or unpublished.

1 Like

Ok :blush:

:eyes:

oou :wink:

1 Like

Story Name: Last Days
Author Name: Grace Delaney
Story Description: After Bailey moves back home because of a tragedy, all she wants is for everything to go back to how it once was. However, things don’t always go as planned.
Published, not published: Not Published
Bailey; tan, oval face, fawn beach wave hair, upturned feline eyes-taupe, upturned nose, classic mouth-terracotta, mature round eyebrows
Connor; honey, diamond face, gentle almond eyes-green, thick arch athletic eyebrows, short cropped hair-chestnut, button nose, uneven mouth-terracotta

Cover Idea: I was kind of thinking that Bailey is crying and is in Connors arms while Connor is like looking down at her sad. (idrk) and it’s also kind of close up to them, if that makes sense.
Cover Extra Details: can it be a night background please :slight_smile:
thank you so so much.

I will send you the details on Inbox. Thanks for making this post. :smiley:

Okay, I’ll get on it :smiley:

Story name is Trapped
Author name is Skittles
Story Description: Luna is Trapped, one slight touch with another person and she’s in their mind. what will happen when she meets a mysterious supernatural whos memories she cannot see.

Not published

Luna; tan skin, defined natural eyebrows, beach wave hair (charcoal), upturned bold eyes (blue), face is soft heart, nose is elven, lips are full round (taupe).

Alex: skin is tan, eyebrows are bushy wide, hair is short cropped (platinum blond),
eyes are classic round (green), face is chiseled square, nose is button, lips is classic (taupe)

cover idea: they should be back to back and the girl is crying while the boy is sad, and their hands should be touching.
outfits don’t matter.
cover extral dets: its a small cover
i cannot give you an image because it would not let me, i’m sorry about that. :cry:
thank you so much!! :grinning:

It’s called twin trouble
Don’t want my name on it
It’s about two twins who have trouble I guess

I kinda want them back to back and look menacing with any background

Story Name: Tied Together
Author Name: Molly
Story Description: Sydney has everything she has ever wanted but what happens when her mafia life takes it all away?
Published, not published: published
Details:
Sydney:
Skin: Olive
Head shape: Oval
Eyebrows: Thin Soft Arch
Eye shape: Upturned feline (blue)
Hair: Straight (Fawn)
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Full Round (Blush)

Nicola:
Skin: Tan
Head shape: Defined Triangle
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Eye shape: Deepest Piercing (white)
Hair: Short Cropped
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven (Taupe)

*Remember the height😊 Thanks!!!

Outfits:
image https://global.discourse-cdn.com/pocketgems/uploads/episodeinteractive/original/3X/3/0/3041db75d9c2592c315ff26694f991518d0e3f07.jpeg

Cover Idea:

https://global.discourse-cdn.com/pocketgems/uploads/episodeinteractive/original/3X/c/e/ce0b539d40dd810e0ee1478f2338e6d1c7038b4b.jpeg
Cover Extra Details: Nicola has a a tattoo in his right arm.

I already created your covers for splintered hearts 5 days ago :thinking:

1 Like

Honestly im kinda hurt that youre already planning kn replacing it but i mean, you do you

1 Like

Wow that’s so mean! I won’t complete the request if you wish for me not too. I know editors out a lot of work into covers and we do it out of the kindness of our heart. So it’s up to you :heart:

3 Likes

Here is your completed cover! If you wish to change anything (I kinda feel iffy about the font) feel free to message me :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks so good, oh my gosh. I agree with you though. The author name part kind of throws me off if that makes sense. Could you make it a little more gray or something? I am so sorry

Okay! I’ll pm you to pick out the font and stuff. Xx