Jayda's Overlay Shop! [CLOSED]

no, and it’s okay

perfect thank you!

Can I have a overlay of a phone facing down?
If there is no phone case it can black phone facing downwards :slight_smile: If you need more information on what I mean, please ask.

Yeah, I don’t quite understand what you mean. Can you explain better? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want the overlay to be of a phone facing down so it shows back of phone so I can have the overlay be on a bed or whatever
Like this

Hows something like this? I’ll need to email it to you because it’s coming out as JPG but is this what your looking for?

1 Like

It’s good but can I also have a overlay where the phone is facing down so showing back of phone?
I pm you my email :slight_smile: That overlay is good also do I give credit to your episode forum username?

Yeah sure! And is this better, I couldn’t use a brand otherwise it wouldn’t be accepted
So I created it myself

2 Likes

It’s good, thank you! :slight_smile:

No problem!

1 Like

So I give credit to your episode forum account?

I actually need a book so me character can hold it…maybe by first week of August?

Preferred would be instagram, but my forum is fine too

1 Like

What kind of book?

I need just a normal sized closed book because Mr GRAYDON here has nothing to read in the library

Can you do hangers with ink clothing attached to it? So have tops attached to one hanger then trousers
The background that is connected to overlay

So then ink shoes and ink clothes fill up like this?

Message me for more information, thanks for the help! Also know I don’t make sense

Clothes that can be on hangers

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
It doesn’t really matter but here are some ideas you can use :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s your Instagram then?

Everyone that replied please dm me I am getting really confused

Hi I know this is the most random overlay to ask for but can you turn this into an overlay