Jayla & Abbey Edits! 😎 -CLOSED- *INK & LIMELIGHT*

requests

@Jayla12 I cancel my request

0 Likes

Ohh that makes perfect sense I will keep that in mind

1 Like

Hi could I request a small and large cover?

Small:
if it could look kind of like this it would be great
Background: Something that looks like a set but faded
Small/Large/Both: Small
Story Title: The Intern
Story Genre: Romance (with a little bit of comedy of course)
Story Mood: Bright/Happy
Story Description: Veronica is fresh out of college and got her dream internship with the youngest director to win an Academy Award, Callum Scott. What happens when one summer together turns into a blossoming romance? (working on it kinda just made that up)
Character Details:

Callum

Veronica

Cover Information: I’d like them next to each other waist up in the center of the screen with this in their hands

but without the background in front of them and id like them to each have one arm around it. Callum is 6,4 and Veronica is 5’4 so please make him tall and her as tall as his shoulders. I’d like her looking up at him with a smirk on her face and if you could put his shades on the top of his head and have him looking down at her he has round piercing eyes and they are taupe. And if they could be contoured that would be amazing!

Effects(optional):
Font(optional): I’d like “The” in kind of bold letters and “Intern” in a cursive font below it and to the side kind of like this

Thank you so much! I know I’m asking a lot so please take all of the time you need.

Large:
Characters:

Callum%20Large

Veronica%20Large

I’d like them on the left of the cover standing pretty close waist up. Since she is short (she is 5’4 and he is 6,4) I’d like her height at his shoulders and his arm to be resting on top of her head and him kind of leaning on her. If you could make his shades up that would be amazing (he has round piercing, taupe eyes) and if you could do that I’d like him to be winking. And could she be blushing and instead of a frown a cute smile?

For the background anything works.

And for the text I want it to say The Intern with Intern below and Intern to start under the E in the. Then on the bottom I’d like it to say by: Aria Reyes

Thank you so much! If you could do this that would be so amazing.

0 Likes

Hey, it’s Luna. I need a small cover for part 2 of my story Exordium.
Story Name: Exordium
Type: Limelight
Text: Exordium by Luna (Color: White)
Background: image
Positions: 2 Characters; Boy has his hands around girls waist while girl is holding prop;
Baby Swaddle Footprint Blanket
Character Details
Boy:
Skin: Copper 00
Brow: Furrowed Raised S (Color: Copper Red)
Hair: Crew Cut (Color: Copper Red)
Eyes: Deepset Downturned Lidded (Color: Green Emerald)
Face: Square Jaw Roundcheek Stubble
Nose: Straight Pointed
Lips: Small Heart(Color: Fair Neutral Matte)
Outfit: Swoopneck Sleeveless Stripe Grey True, Chain Accessories Ripped Jeans Denim Warm Grey Dark, High Top Classic Leather Black, Tribal Sleeve Tattoo.

Girl
Skin: Copper 01
Brow: Arched Thin (Color: Black Dark)
Hair: Long Double Dutch Braids (Color: Black Dark)
Eyes: Deepset Almond (Color: Violet)
Face: Heart Defined
Nose: Grecian Soft
Lips: Small Heart (Color: Peach Gloss)
Outfit: Twist Top Tank Cotton Grey Light, Studded Cutoff Shorts Rocker Denim Grey Black, Flat Canvas Sneakers Cotton Black White, Floral Tattoo Ink Multicolor, Birds In Flight Tattoo, Chained Patterned Gold Choker Hoop Metal Gold.

Thankyou , Luna

0 Likes

Hey I also need a cover for my story…
Name: Dangerous Duo
Type: Ink
Its about boy and girl twins who are involved in a gang
Positions: Their arms are linked and are facing different directions holding a gun

Boy:
Skin: Caramel
Brow: Medium Sharp
Hair: Boy Bun (Color: Cayenne)
Eyes: Classic Round (Color: Green)
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven (Color: Taupe)
Outfit: Ripped Punk Pants, Shirt (Cabernet), Key Necklace, Cool Leather Jacket, Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade), Black Hipster High Top Sneakers

Girl:
Skin: Caramel
Brow: Seductive Arch
Hair: Diva Curls (Color: Cayenne)
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Color: Green)
Face Shape: Oval
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Classic (Color: Cherry Red)
Outfit: Deep V Short Dress (Cabernet), Black Ridged Moto Jacket, Black Leather Sandals, Key Necklace.

0 Likes

Characters: Alice and Blake

Skin tone: Honey for both characters
Hair: Beach Beach wave for Alice and Short Cropped Hair for Blake

Hair color: Chestnut for Alice and the black for Blake

Eyes: Upturned Feline for Alice and Gentle Almond for Blake

Eye color: Black for Blake and Taupe for Alice

Eye brows: Defined Natural for Alice and Thin Arch for Blake

Nose: Elven and Button

Face shape: Diamond for Blake and oval for Alice

Mouth: Full round for alice and uneven for blake

Mouth color: Dont matter

Outfit: Dont matter

Pose: Dont matter

Background: I don’t really care but something nice

Size of image: Small

Text (optional) : I don’t really know u can make one if u want to and can u also make me a to be continued background and also a turn up your sound background and it don’t matter how u do them i’m just happy if u can make them for me oh and one more thing a large cover too

1 Like

Am I still able to request?

0 Likes

Hi, I’m Justine, and I’m writing a spanish story. I’ve seen your edits, and I LOVE them! I was looking froward if you could make an small cover and a large cover (if it’s possible) :two_hearts:

Info: My story is about an Earthling (Olivia) and an Alien (Tin), in brief they’re lovers xd

(The format is limelight)

Boy’s name: Tin

Skin: Rose 01
Brow: Straight Medium (blackJet)
Hair: Medium Taper Wavy (Blue Black)
Eyes: Deepset Downturned Lidded (Grey Cool)
Face: Square Defined
Nose: Straight Narrow
Lips: Medium Heart (Beige Gold Matte)

And this is his outfit:

Girl’s name: Olivia

Body: Rose03
Brow: Straight Medium
Hair: Wavy Long (Medium Warm Brown)
Eyes: Deepset Almond (Hazel Dark)
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Round Broad
Lips Full wide (Rose Light Nude Gloss)

There’s her outfit:

I don’t know what background put in here, but anyways I’m going to put this one:

Kisses from Spain, you both are super talented!

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I’ll be inactive for a while…a lot going on in my life right now and I don’t have the time…

2 Likes

It’s ok! Take all the time that you need

0 Likes

It’s okay! Take your time. :slight_smile: <3

0 Likes

Hi I’m new to the episode community. And I want to know if y’all do ab so art for characters and backgrounds. If you do please reply to this comment. Thank you

0 Likes

Cover:
Background: (episode background) something like a terrace or gazebo with lights, night

Size of image: 420x580

Characters:

Skin tone: Boy- tan; Girl- light

Hair: Boy- short cropped, cayenne; Girl- straight, platinum blonde

Eyes: Boy- Round piercing, green; Girl- Upturned feline, black

Eye brows: Boy- Straight bold; Girl- Seductive arch

Nose: Boy- Button; Girl- Upturned

Face shape: Boy- Defined triangle; Girl- Oval

Mouth: Boy- Uneven; Girl- Full Round,

Pose: For the boy I kind of want him to be wrapping one arm around the girl and to be looking down at her. For the girl I prefer her to be looking up at the boy with her arms crossed. I made a cover to show how I imagine it to be in case you’d like to use it as a reference:

Text: Roommates

Oh and also I’d like two splashes saying “This story contains mature themes and language” and the other to say “This story uses sound” but if you can’t get the splashes done then that’s ok!

0 Likes

Starting edits again everybody I just wanted to say I’m sorry you haven’t gotten your edits I’ve been tied up with school.:frowning_woman:t5:‍♀

3 Likes

I want a splash please? :smiley: (like the ‘chapter one’)
Limelight:D

Thanks!!!

0 Likes

Hey @Jayla12 and @AbbeyX_295
Can I make a cover request
-Vanessa Love

0 Likes

could you help me do a background for me story please

0 Likes

I’ve already asked someone for a splash, but I feel like yours are better. Could you please help me out?

0 Likes

Hey there guys, I’m sorry for being so inactive lately, I’ve been sick with mono, and very busy. Jayla and I spent some time talking about this shop and it has started to become stressful to both of us, because we were getting so many requests, but we still wanted to edit for you guys so we came up with a solution. We’ve started a new (less cluttered) thread and will be doing only six requests a week. That way, we’re not completely overflowed with requests and can still edit. If you’d like to be one of the first 6, click the link below to find our new thread.

(Also, keep in mind, we just made it and we’re still adding examples etc)

Link: A&J Covers/Splashes/Backgrounds Shop INK/Limelight (OPEN)

2 Likes

You guys don’t have to worry about making mine. The story I was planning has gone in a different direction and I know you guys are under a lot of pressure right now :heart:

1 Like