Jayla & Abbey Edits! 😎 -CLOSED- *INK & LIMELIGHT*

Oop I’m sorry Abbey. I can wait :slight_smile:

Thank you!

@Chloeee hard to tell which character is standing where. Can you maybe write it like you did for the animations?

@AlexWasHere thank you for understanding.

Ofc

Oh hey,
remember when I said the background for my story cover can be anything, I would like it if the picture below could be the background.
But, if it doesn’t fit, it’s fine

blue%20background

And make this cover the small cover

About how much longer on mine

Hey everyone! I have awesome news! I’ve released a sneak peek for my new story :grin:

I’ll admit, it was a tiny bit difficult to manage our edit shop AND working on my story, but I’m glad I did. You can follow me on Instagram for the release date and updates @abbeyx.episode

3 Likes

We have a lot of request rn so we’re not sure. They’re are way more ppl waiting for their request already. Sorry @AlexWasHere.

1 Like

Ok :thinking:

Np and good luck I think i should say lol

Sorry I changed my idea to this.

i am soooooooo sorry i will try again

Serenity front middle
Hunter on the right of serenity
James behind hunter
Oliver behind james
Leo left side of serenity
Ethan behind leo

Again sorry and i hope it clears it up abit

Ummm…this has been done I asked for a character edit with this outfit

@Chloeee it does thanks, but idk which character is which

Hi not trying to rush you’s and I know you have a life outside of making edits etc. But I was wondering when my splash would be ready?

Hey guys, so Jayla and I will be closing for a while.
We appreciate all of you requesting on our thread and thank you for giving us the fun opportunity to practice and improve our edits. But like every shop on the forums…we need a break. Not sure how long we’ll be closed, but rest assured we’ll open up again one day.

Thanks again for being our valued requesters and we hope to edit for you after we open again :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hi, I hope you enjoy your well deserved break. I have been needing splashes soon so for sake of ease I hope it is okay if I can cancel the request? You two are a beautifully talented duo and rest up!!

Ok so its very hard to understand so i drew a picture of it just warning you , i suck a t drawing but i thought it could help u see want i am requesting

Ans sooooooo sorry again for the inconvenience

@Days Aw thank you! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like