Jayla & Abbey Edits! 😎 -CLOSED- *INK & LIMELIGHT*

Heyyy I also am wondering if I can have a request?

Hi! I’d like to request a large cover!

Characters:

I’d like them on the left of the cover standing pretty close. Since she is short (she is 5’4 and he is 6,4) I’d like her height at his shoulders and his arm to be resting on top of her head and him kind of leaning on her. If you could make his shades up that would be amazing (he has round piercing, taupe eyes) and if you could do that I’d like him to be winking. And could she be blushing and instead of a frown a cute smile?

For the background anything works.

And for the text I want it to say The Intern with Intern below and Intern to start under the E in the. Then on the bottom I’d like it to say by: Aria Reyes

Thank you so much! If you could do this that would be so amazing.

I’m looking to publish my story the start of January, and I was wondering how long you thought my cover still needed? I don’t mean to rush or sound rude, I’d just like a timeline of when I’ll be able to publish! Thank you in advanced! :blush: :grin: :blue_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

I’d like a EDIT for my story.

Hey! Can I request a mature themes and language splash from @Jayla12
Here are my deets!
Text: This Story Contains Mature Themes And Language
Font/Color: Font: Cursive Color: Red
Background: You Pick! Something hot and cute at the same time!
Character Deets:
Skin: Light
Eye Brows: Defined Natural
Face Shape: Soft Heart
Eyes: Upturned Feline
Eye Color: Green
Hair: Straight
Hair Color: Blonde
Nose: Evlen
Mouth: Classic
Mouth Color: Orange Crush
Outfit: I dunno :joy: you can pick. Something sexy and cute.
I think that’s it…
Thank you so much! Love, Amelia!

Sorry I meant to talk to jayla or abbey

Are you guys still taking requests? @AbbeyX_295 @Jayla12

Hi can u make me a large and small cover plz

yaa know what never mind for mine :slight_smile: I have decided that episode is not the place for my writings and I have been writing on a website instead (quotev.com). If you have started my art already or you are already finished I will totally use it just not on episode :-? its all up to you :blush: I am soooooooooooooooooo sorry for wasting your time :frowning:

1 Like

Hi, this is a bit unrelated, but if Jayla or Abbey make you an edit, keep in mind that you cannot use the edit on another platform, because the assets belong to Episode. (what the characters look like)

1 Like

May I request a cover?

1 Like

Can I request a cover?

1 Like

Alright people I’m back and ready to start on request! Happy New Year!

1 Like

Hey, can I request one?

1 Like

Here is your request @EVL.Daisy, I hope you’re story turns out well!

Don’t forget to credit us @jabbey.edits

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s perfect and I’ll definitely credit you!

1 Like

@jayla12
Can I request some splashes and a cover?

1 Like

Everyone may request! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Characters: 2
Girl:
Skin tone: Toffee
Hair: Beach Wave hair
Hair color: Fawn
Eyes: Upturned Feline
Eye color: Blue
Eye brows: Mature round
Nose: Upturned
Face shape: Oval
Mouth: Full round
Mouth color: Taupe
Boy:
Skin tone: Honey
Hair: Modern Pompadour
Hair color: Black
Eyes: Round Piercing
Eye color: Green
Eye brows: Medium Sharp
Nose: Button
Face shape: Defined Triangle
Mouth: Uneven
Mouth color: Taupe
Poses:
This could be complicated because it’s not an episode pose. They both would be sitting down staring up at each other with a mischievous grin on both of their face and they would look happy and while holding hands. sorry if this is too complicated

Background: EXT. CAMPUS GARDEN - DAY

Size of image: Large cover

Text (optional): Sentimental Heartache (pink colouring)

Outfits?: Not sure if you take outfits but if you do I have a reference for the girl (if you cant do it then its fine.)

I’d want her wearing a top and some shorts like that if it would be possible and if its not i have an episode outfit as well.

And for the boy;

Sorry this is such a complicated request. Feel free to decline it if it’s too complicated or hard. xx

Hey! I am new to the Episode Community and I need a cover for my first story coming out on January 9th. It does not have to be done by then! Whenever is fine!

Characters: Male (Ink)
Skin tone: Tan
Hair: Short Cropped Hair
Hair color: Black
Eyes: Deepset Gentle
Eye color: brown
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Nose: Button
Face shape: Defined Triangle
Mouth: Uneven
Mouth color: toffee

Female (INK)
Skin Tone - Lighht
Face Shape - Oval
Hair - Beach Waves
Hair Color - fawn
Eyes - Upturned bold
Eye Color - black
Eyebrows - Smooth Arch
Nose - elven
Mouth - full round
Mouth Color - blush

Text: An Inconvenient Attraction (Any font is fine)
The Girl can be wearing blue skinny jeans and a tight crop top and the guy in black ripped jeans, tattoos and a grey tee-shirt. The girl also has a tattoo on her hip and it is a feather. I would like the poses to be guy to be holding her bridal style while he is laughing and she looks like she’s scared or nervous, holding onto him. I’d like the background to be something blurred or just a plain beige background. Thanks!