Jayla's Edit Shop! *CLOSED* 💋

Welcome to my INK & Limelight edit shop! :blush: :heartpulse: Fill out this form for a edit!
credit to Amanda’s EA
Skin tone:

Hair:
Hair Color:

Face:

Eyes:

Eyes Color:

Eyebrows:

Nose:

Mouth:
Mouth Color:

(Cannot do peace sign)Pose/Animation:

Background:

Text (optional):

Size of image:

I choose the outfit! Sorry but I use an editing assistant so I can’t let you choose your outfit. But you can give a few descriptions of what you want the character to wear.
No credit necessary, but DO NOT CLAIM MY WORK AS YOUR OWN!

Examples

Closed go to me and Abbey’s thread :point_right:t5: OUR THREAD

closed-gif-5

13 Likes

This are amazing you should get paid

Lol nah.

2 Likes

You should these are amazingggggggg:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Would you like an edit?

1 Like

yes please

So you want a edit of this character? And in that outfit?

1 Like

yes please

1 Like

Wait list:
@Sarahsunshine
@annaclaire721

2 Likes

Your edits look so good! I was wondering if you could do 2 characters? If not, that’s fine!

#1 (Female) Facing Right

Skin tone: Light

Hair: Beach Wave
Hair Color: Black

Face: Soft Heart

Eyes: Upturned Feline
Color: Brown

Eyebrows: Seductive Arch

Nose: Small Round

Mouth: Classic
Mouth Color: Blush

(Cannot do peace sign)Pose/Animation: idle_awkward

Background: Empty/png if you can!

#2 (Male) Facing Left

Skin tone: Caramel

Hair: Spiked up Hair
Hair Color: Black

Face: Defined Triangle

Eyes: Stoic Almond
Color: Black

Eyebrows: Thick Tapered

Nose: Button

Mouth: Uneven
Mouth Color: Taupe

(Cannot do peace sign)Pose/Animation: talk_flirt

Background: Empty/png if you can!

Thank you so much!

@bethanyk14 Can you tell me which way the characters are facing please?:blush: Also the eyes and eye color.

What do you use to make this awsome characters

Ibis Paint

@Dangrousdiva background?

1 Like

Skin tone: Honey

Hair: Beach Wave

Hair Color: Fawn

Face: Oval

Eyebrows: Seductive Round

Nose: Elven

Mouth: Blossom Lips

Mouth Color: Cherry Red

(Cannot do peace sign)Pose/Animation: Blow_kiss

Background:

Text (optional): Thank You For Reading!

Description Clothes:

Some Black High Waisted Jeans, Hipster Glasses And Sneakers and you can choose which shirt

I am going to use it for my stories and I was wondering if I could zoom in on the head and use it as profile picture? I will give credit in my bio! :smile:
(If you want I can make the background one size)

Aw… its a very cute background

Oh… can I ask you @Jayla12 that for how much time its open

What do you mean? @S.Dsana

I wanted to ask When will you close it…
anytime soon?