Jaz’s Request Thread (CLOSED)

Hi, Episode community! I’m Jaz. I’m an artist, and well, have a lot of time on my hands. With that time I would like to complete art requests for others. However, I do have a few exceptions.

1. No drama whatsoever! First would be a warning, second would be I would leave your request hold for at least a week, third would be your request canceled altogether.
  2. Be respectful, please. Remember I still have a life. I’m not doing requests 24/7
  3. You must use the password (Jaz’s Graphics) at the beginning of your request or it will be declined until you do so.
  4. I do covers, splashes, profiles, and art scenes only please!
  5. Please do not request the same things from others. It takes time for me to make them.

Examples

Thanks, and please request! :heart:

5 Likes

Can I request something and pm it to you?

1 Like

hi! could i please have two covers?
Jaz’s Graphics

details:
small cover

characters:

could i please have this character center-screen below title. Her animation is flirt_wink

this character beside her on side left and he is flirt_wink

and this character to her right and his animation is flirt_shy

the title is: Stacked Odds
Author: jessrosewrites_
the writing style can be anything stylish and can the background be blurred, but once again i dont mind what the background is

large cover:
(no text)

this character is idle_sad, in the middle again

this chracter right next to her and she is talk_apathetic

this character is on the other side of the first girl and he is arms_crossed angry.

if you can, can both of the covers be edited. if you don’t have time for that you dont have to xx. thank you x

1 Like

Jaz’s Graphics

I have a new story coming up, called Violet: Her Story.
Try to include a bunch of purple in the splashes and covers
I don’t know how these work so I might need a bit help.
I need a small and large cover of my story. I also could use a splash of the warning scene in the beginning and turn on the volume splash. Please PM me for more information
Name:Violet Animation needed: idle_terrified

Name: Florence Animation needed: Laughing (kidnapper)

Name: Zayne Animation needed: Arms crossed Angry

Story Description (To give a hint what it is about):
Blood, abuse, romance, and lies. Join Violet’s Journey on surviving her abusive world. Will she survive or will things get more complicated? +13
Here’s Violet in a clean outfit for a warning/turn up the volume splash. (If you can do it)

If you have time and want to do it, you can make a art scene for me. (PM me if you want too.) It honestly not needed, but it would be a great thing to have in my story.

Thank you if you can do this. <3

1 Like

@Sam_Sam @crazypopjess Your requests are accepted. Would you like them drawn?

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Sure!

Can I have my splashes and big cover drawn? Small cover edited. Thanks!

Sure I’ll get to it!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

yes please and thank you xx

1 Like

Np!

1 Like

Jaz’s Graphics
Hi! Could i please have 2 splashes?
Could one be “This story uses sound” with this character on it.

Could you use the dance_hands_up_loop animation.
The background can be anything to do with music and sound.
Could the second splash be a warning.
Could you say that the recommended age is +13.
The background could be anything you think that would go well with that because let’s be honest.
I have no idea what i am doing.
Thank you x

Sure!

Thank you!

1 Like

Np!

1 Like

Hey Dark.Epy! I don’t want to be rude or anything but i was just wondering if you knew when you would finish making the splashes. Thxs!

Sorry, maybe by today or tomorrow.

Hope these are ok. Please credit me wherever you use this with Jaz on forums, along with my Instagram jxz.e

Your Splashes

1 Like

Can I request an art scene please?

1 Like