JEEP WRANGLER - Car Overlay

Can someone please help me and create a Jeep Wrangler overlay! Preferred in a blue grey color (like the one bellow), but if that’s not possible a simple black or white would be fine! Thank you!!!

If someone made this into an overlay I don’t think it would get approved due to brand name on wheels and I’m not sure if you can see a trademark on the side

Here’s what I read

• Story cards, backgrounds or overlays cannot contain brand references or logos.
  • The official Episode logo is NOT allowed on Storycards , but may be used on Backgrounds and Overlay images in Episode stories only .
  • Authors cannot include promotional language about consumer products/services, brands, or copyright content.

Hopefully I’m right :sweat_smile: @lanafrazer_episode is this correct?

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be this specific one I just included the photo to show the color I was talking. I know I’ve seen people use Jeep overlays in a story, but just don’t know how I would go about doing it.

I think in stories it’s a off brand/non version of a Jeep. I’m not good with overlays :sweat_smile: I may recommend you checking out some art groups request thread?

Do you have any specific threads I could look at? If so, thank you!

@Forever1201
Do you make overlays?

I used to work for them and they’re amazing :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I have this one you can use if it suits ya: :tulip:
Blue%20SUV

1 Like

I could use this for someone else for a character I have for sure! I was just looking for a more wrangler shaped car.

1 Like

No worries. Just throwing it out there. :sunglasses::tulip:

Yes