Jelly's Art Shop 🙂💗 (Close) + Free

@RACHEL2
Hi, are you taking request, I want an art scene in Limelight, edit and it’s 4 characters in it

ok send me the details

Can you do this instead, I changed my mind . an art scene in INK. I want the girl to have tattoos on her arm
Outfit:

I want them to stand like this but i want the girl hand on his chest and the girl is shocked and the boy have his arm on her waist
images
Background

Hey but I only do Limelight , sorry

1 Like

Okay, do you know someone who do INK

:sparkles:Heather’s art shop​:sparkles:(free no commissions)

3 Likes

2 Likes

You’re welcome

3 Likes

Hey girl just checking in?

Heyy, Im really sorry your request is taking so long. I was very busy with school but Im on vacation rn so it should be done in a few days. Thanks for being patient

1 Like

No worries!! Just wondering how it’s going!!

1 Like

Do you need this, this week coming up I can have it to you Tuesday morning.

There’s no rush, but if you could have it by Tuesday morning that would be great. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi there, are you hiring?

1 Like

Hey girl how is the art coming along?

Hey, I’m really sorry it took so long but I’m finally starting with your request. Could you maybe show me a picture of how exactly you want the pose to be?

Hey sorry to bother but how is it going with mine? I requested more than a month ago :wink:

I just started yours too! I hope I’ll get it done in the next 2 days. Im really really sorry it’s taking so long…

2 Likes

No worries I don’t wanna pressure you take your time if you need to :wink: Was just curious :slight_smile:

1 Like

okay

c5808f07770410e9f8df0f3846c92342

2 Likes