❤ Jem’s Visual Tappable Templates Thread Playthroughs 💖

:purple_heart: Hey everyone, I made a bunch of visual tappable templates for ink and limelight that I’d like to paste on this thread and do a playthrough of them because I’m super proud of the work I’ve done and would love to share a video of them in action :purple_heart:

:green_heart: You can also check them out if you like, they’re in my un-published stories. Anyways, this thread is just for my playthroughs. I wasn’t sure what category this thread/topic would go in but perhaps Episode Fan Community since it’s Episode related. :green_heart:

The limelight book:

• The limelight book has 3 chapters, can navigate between them.

The ink book:

• The ink book has only 1 chapter.

I would personally like to thank the artists/editors that have helped me with the art material: big thanks to @FlowerGriefer @Nessya @ColeCatalyst @Fraud , you guys rock <3

All important links in my bio :blue_heart:

Thanks for checking this out, have a great day/night where you’re at :orange_heart: :sunglasses: :fire:

38 Likes

1. Jem Visual Template INK Full Female CC :sparkling_heart:

Playthrough #1 (can be tested in episode 1 of the ink book ) :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

2. Jem Visual Template INK Female Lip Colors :sparkling_heart:

Playthrough #2 (can be tested in episode 1 of the ink book ) :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

3. Jem Visual Template INK Female Hair Styles (Hero Themed) :sparkling_heart:

Playthrough #3 (can be tested in episode 1 of the ink book ) :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Amazing job!! They all look so good!! :star_struck::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words, it was a lot of work but fun to code lol :yay:

3 Likes

4. Jem Visual Template Limelight Full Male CC :orange_heart:

Playthrough #4 (can be tested in episode 1 of the limelight book ) :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

This is amazing, all the hardwork and effort. Thank you for this. You are truly a gem! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

oh my gosh this is amazing! I know how much effort goes into creating these I could literally never

1 Like

They look absolutely amazing Jem!
You did great as always! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

5. Jem Visual Template Limelight Full Female CC (Fall themed) :orange_heart:

Playthrough #5 (can be tested in episode 1 of the limelight book ) :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

6. Jem Visual Limelight 2 Halloween Themed Lip Colors for Female Templates :green_heart: :orange_heart:

Playthrough #6 (can be tested in episode 3 of the limelight book ) :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

7. Jem Visual Western Themed Template for Limelight Horse :unicorn: :blue_heart:

Playthrough #7 (can be tested in episode 3 of the limelight book ) :revolving_hearts:

Side note, I have a non-tappable horse cc template available to use in stories here: Limelight Horse Customization Template: JemU776 🦄 💖 :horse: :brown_heart:

4 Likes

8. Jem Visual Silver Themed Limelight Templates (hairstyles, lip colors and hair colors, including ink) for Limelight Female and Male :sparkles: :white_heart:

Playthrough #8 (can be tested in episode 2 of the limelight book ) :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

9. Jem Visual Magic Themed Limelight Templates (hairstyles, lip colors and hair colors, including ink) for Limelight Female and Male :unicorn: :sparkling_heart:

Playthrough #9 (can be tested in episode 2 of the limelight book ) :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Should I share a clip of the first ever tappable template I created?

• Yes!
  • Nah

0 voters

Warning it’s really bad :joy: :lol: horror cringe-worthy…thank Goodness FlowerGriefer helps me with the art material :laughing: :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

@whitney99 @Ayu @Makayla.Reed since you guys voted yes, I’ll probs share it with you guys in a PM (warning it’s so badly done, you WILL cringe) :joy: Might record it some point later on :blob_hearts: One of the major reasons it’s so bad is my art material skills :laughing: Stay stuned…maybe…if I’m not scared to show you guys (if I do, please don’t share it publicly, it’s embarrassing) :rofl: :lol:

4 Likes

Okie

1 Like

I’ll be posting a winter theme for ink female soon :blob_hearts: Will code it when I’m feeling less tired, less sad (or code it as distraction to deal with my emotions) :yawning_face: Don’t ask me if I’m OK, thanks. Anyways, stay tuned :tada: :snowflake: :sunglasses: I’m so excited to share, I reeaaally love coding these, they’re so fun, make me happy and proud :yay: i mean so many of u probs think i’m crazy lol, but they ARE my favorite activity in coding :laughing:

4 Likes

10. Jem Visual Snow Themed Full Ink Female CC Tappable Template :snowflake: :snowman_with_snow:

Playthrough #10 :blue_heart: (can be tested in episode 2 of the ink book ) :revolving_hearts:

1 Like