❤ Jem’s Visual Tappable Templates Thread Playthroughs 💖

This is amazing, all the hardwork and effort. Thank you for this. You are truly a gem! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

oh my gosh this is amazing! I know how much effort goes into creating these I could literally never

1 Like

They look absolutely amazing Jem!
You did great as always! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

5. Jem Visual Template Limelight Full Female CC (Fall themed) :orange_heart:

Playthrough #5 (can be tested in episode 1 of the limelight book ) :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

6. Jem Visual Limelight 2 Halloween Themed Lip Colors for Female Templates :green_heart: :orange_heart:

Playthrough #6 (can be tested in episode 3 of the limelight book ) :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

7. Jem Visual Western Themed Template for Limelight Horse :unicorn: :blue_heart:

Playthrough #7 (can be tested in episode 3 of the limelight book ) :revolving_hearts:

Side note, I have a non-tappable horse cc template available to use in stories here: Limelight Horse Customization Template: JemU776 🦄 💖 :horse: :brown_heart:

4 Likes

8. Jem Visual Silver Themed Limelight Templates (hairstyles, lip colors and hair colors, including ink) for Limelight Female and Male :sparkles: :white_heart:

Playthrough #8 (can be tested in episode 2 of the limelight book ) :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

9. Jem Visual Magic Themed Limelight Templates (hairstyles, lip colors and hair colors, including ink) for Limelight Female and Male :unicorn: :sparkling_heart:

Playthrough #9 (can be tested in episode 2 of the limelight book ) :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Should I share a clip of the first ever tappable template I created?

• Yes!
  • Nah

0 voters

Warning it’s really bad :joy: :lol: horror cringe-worthy…thank Goodness FlowerGriefer helps me with the art material :laughing: :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

@whitney99 @Ayu @Makayla.Reed since you guys voted yes, I’ll probs share it with you guys in a PM (warning it’s so badly done, you WILL cringe) :joy: Might record it some point later on :blob_hearts: One of the major reasons it’s so bad is my art material skills :laughing: Stay stuned…maybe…if I’m not scared to show you guys (if I do, please don’t share it publicly, it’s embarrassing) :rofl: :lol:

4 Likes

Okie

1 Like

I’ll be posting a winter theme for ink female soon :blob_hearts: Will code it when I’m feeling less tired, less sad (or code it as distraction to deal with my emotions) :yawning_face: Don’t ask me if I’m OK, thanks. Anyways, stay tuned :tada: :snowflake: :sunglasses: I’m so excited to share, I reeaaally love coding these, they’re so fun, make me happy and proud :yay: i mean so many of u probs think i’m crazy lol, but they ARE my favorite activity in coding :laughing:

4 Likes

10. Jem Visual Snow Themed Full Ink Female CC Tappable Template :snowflake: :snowman_with_snow:

Playthrough #10 :blue_heart: (can be tested in episode 2 of the ink book ) :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

11. Jem Visual Limelight Dog Tappable Template :dog2: :dog:

Playthrough #11 :poodle: :blob_hearts: Thanks to FlowerGriefer for making all this possible :gift_heart: :gift: (can be tested in episode 1 of the limelight book )

3 Likes

Found an old IG story, no idea I had this :laughing: ink male:

coming much later on :revolving_hearts: Did not forget about ink male dw :rofl:

Thanks to @FlowerGriefer @fraud and @Nessya for helping out with art material :yay: Ignore the message on LL male, it’s already out (will be update with new features soon but might make a version 2.0 :smiling_imp: ) :revolving_hearts: I’ve also made a honeybee version of ll female tappable template which I will be sharing a playthrough of much later on (gift for someone) :two_hearts:

2 Likes

UPDATES :red_light:

Had a bit of free time so added both recent templates to my cc books as I am a crazed cc maniac, plus it’s a great way to deal with my emotions and i enjoy it :yay: Anyways should get back to sleep then work tomorrow :running_woman: feel free to ss and share your avatar on this thread, i’d love to see :smiling_imp:

(winter themed template can be tested in episode 2 of the ink book ) :revolving_hearts:

(dog template (looking forward to update) can be tested in episode 1 of the limelight book )

Limelight templates will be updated soon with new cc stuff. If you have theme suggestions drop them below :chef: All art materials and BGs by FlowerGriefer from the forums :heart:

5 Likes

Episode now has a sci-fi genre this is soooo cool :scream: New Episode Genres Added: LGBTQ+ and Science Fiction

Should I make a sci-fi visual cc themed template? :smiling_imp:

• Yes :alien:
  • Nah

0 voters

3 Likes

Prepare yourselves, to anyone who follows this thread, the male ink full visual cc template is coming soon :smiling_imp:

Are you excited?!

• Yes!
  • Oui!
  • Hanji!

0 voters

basically just yes in 3 languages :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m uploading the overlays and I legit ran out of main names to use so I can easily search for the overlays, I used JEM, INK, LIME, MAGIC, my nickname, etc. and literally ran out of names to start with :joy: for the ink dude, I used my brother’s nickname at the beginning of the overlay name :joy: # u know when you upload too many overlays and it comes to this :rofl: :blob_hearts: Template should be out before end of March if I’m not too lazy :heart:

4 Likes

1 minute tappable template playthrough of the honeybee theme, gift for the lovely SilverKnight :two_hearts: Since I posted it on IG already might as well share it here :joy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJhkAfKlnHu/?igshid=vkz9nqh9thl1

Pic:

Will post YouTube video much later :heart: :honeybee: + coming soon to the limelight book :yay:

4 Likes