❤ Jem’s Visual Tappable Templates Thread Playthroughs 💖

I’ll be posting a winter theme for ink female soon :blob_hearts: Will code it when I’m feeling less tired, less sad (or code it as distraction to deal with my emotions) :yawning_face: Don’t ask me if I’m OK, thanks. Anyways, stay tuned :tada: :snowflake: :sunglasses: I’m so excited to share, I reeaaally love coding these, they’re so fun, make me happy and proud :yay: i mean so many of u probs think i’m crazy lol, but they ARE my favorite activity in coding :laughing:

4 Likes

10. Jem Visual Snow Themed Full Ink Female CC Tappable Template :snowflake: :snowman_with_snow:

Playthrough #10 :blue_heart: (can be tested in episode 2 of the ink book ) :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

11. Jem Visual Limelight Dog Tappable Template :dog2: :dog:

Playthrough #11 :poodle: :blob_hearts: Thanks to FlowerGriefer for making all this possible :gift_heart: :gift: (can be tested in episode 1 of the limelight book )

2 Likes

Found an old IG story, no idea I had this :laughing: ink male:

coming much later on :revolving_hearts: Did not forget about ink male dw :rofl:

Thanks to @FlowerGriefer @fraud and @Nessya for helping out with art material :yay: Ignore the message on LL male, it’s already out (will be update with new features soon but might make a version 2.0 :smiling_imp: ) :revolving_hearts: I’ve also made a honeybee version of ll female tappable template which I will be sharing a playthrough of much later on (gift for someone) :two_hearts:

2 Likes

UPDATES :red_light:

Had a bit of free time so added both recent templates to my cc books as I am a crazed cc maniac, plus it’s a great way to deal with my emotions and i enjoy it :yay: Anyways should get back to sleep then work tomorrow :running_woman: feel free to ss and share your avatar on this thread, i’d love to see :smiling_imp:

(winter themed template can be tested in episode 2 of the ink book ) :revolving_hearts:

(dog template (looking forward to update) can be tested in episode 1 of the limelight book )

Limelight templates will be updated soon with new cc stuff. If you have theme suggestions drop them below :chef: All art materials and BGs by FlowerGriefer from the forums :heart:

6 Likes

Episode now has a sci-fi genre this is soooo cool :scream: New Episode Genres Added: LGBTQ+ and Science Fiction

Should I make a sci-fi visual cc themed template? :smiling_imp:

• Yes :alien:
  • Nah

0 voters

4 Likes

Prepare yourselves, to anyone who follows this thread, the male ink full visual cc template is coming soon :smiling_imp:

Are you excited?!

• Yes!
  • Oui!
  • Hanji!

0 voters

basically just yes in 3 languages :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m uploading the overlays and I legit ran out of main names to use so I can easily search for the overlays, I used JEM, INK, LIME, MAGIC, my nickname, etc. and literally ran out of names to start with :joy: for the ink dude, I used my brother’s nickname at the beginning of the overlay name :joy: # u know when you upload too many overlays and it comes to this :rofl: :blob_hearts: Template should be out before end of March if I’m not too lazy :heart:

4 Likes

1 minute tappable template playthrough of the honeybee theme, gift for the lovely SilverKnight :two_hearts: Since I posted it on IG already might as well share it here :joy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJhkAfKlnHu/?igshid=vkz9nqh9thl1

Pic:

Will post YouTube video much later :heart: :honeybee: + coming soon to the limelight book :yay:

4 Likes

Sorry to everyone excited for the Sci fi template I don’t have the motivation to make it with all that’s happened. But I will still finish ink male since he’s missing one. Not too sure if I will create more tappable cc templates after that, probably, most likely not. But I’ll post the ink male cc somewhere near the end of March :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I know I said I’ll leave on March 30 but that was my very upset mode speaking, even though I won’t be writing any more stories I might stay a little longer just to help the directing community out on my help thread and through pm. The sci-fi theme, I guess I’ll code with just limelight hair colors and not full. I’m doing a tiny bit better :two_hearts: @Ayu I see you on this thread a lot, ty for your constant shower of love :joy: do you have any themes in mind I should go for?

Fun fact: a while ago I did:

But no one was interested so I gave up on it :laughing: same with regular cc tutorials :joy:

Could take a little longer due to tiredness from work :tired_face:

4 Likes

OHH MY GOSH :pleading_face::bow_and_arrow:! These are so gooodddd :white_heart::teddy_bear:! Like, WOWWW :heartbeat::thought_balloon:, just woww :umbrella::ringer_planet:! Hazel Lovessss All of these beautiful hardworkkkkk & talenttt :see_no_evil::heavy_heart_exclamation:!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your sweet words :yay:

1 Like

BTW do u have any suggestions on themes I should possibly create (ex. Jungle, sci-fi) looking for some inspiration so feel free to toss ideas :yay:

1 Like

That’s because you deserve it the shower of loves the hard work, you did a wonderful job on the templates and I really love what you did!

A themes: Maybe a jungle, a killer chasing after MC and decide if to fight (find different weapons) or hide places.

Maybe sci-fi theme, do like aliens, change colors skins and outfits or something.

Sorry if my idea wasn’t good :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They are very awesome ideas, I should definitely go for an alien visual cc, tysm :alien: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

No problem! I’m glad to help :wink:

1 Like

Here are some nice themes, I’ve in my mind :-
(They may repeat, so pardon me in advance :sweat_smile::sneezing_face:! Extra help inside :kissing_heart::hearts:)

Pastel

Light Tones
Color Combination(s) :

1. Yellow & Blue
  2. Pink & Purple
  3. White & Pink
  4. Blue & Purple
  5. All Pink
  6. All Blue
  7. All White (kinda, minimalistic)

Palette(s) :

images

Emoji Combination(s) :

1. :pleading_face: & :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  2. :white_heart: & :sparkling_heart:
  3. :unicorn: & :cherry_blossom:
  4. :swan: & :blossom:
  5. :partly_sunny: & :yellow_heart:
    … & many more …
Minimal

Majorly White
Color Combination(s) :

• Any color’s white-ish tone or silver-ish tone or golden-ish tone!
    Super Basic Theme

Palette(s) :

images (1)

images (2)

Emoji Combination(s) :

1. :partly_sunny: & :white_heart:
  2. :love_letter: & :thought_balloon:
  3. :dove: & :sunflower:
  4. :beach_umbrella: & :full_moon_with_face:
  5. :ribbon: & :tickets:
    … & many more …
Brown-ish

Dark Academia aesthetic
Color Combination(s) :

1. Light brown & White
  2. Dark Brown & White
  3. Grey & White
  4. Light Brown & Grey
  5. Black & Brown (Light/Medium/Dark)
    … & many more …

Palette(s) :

download

Emoji Combination(s) :

1. :brown_heart: & :left_speech_bubble:
  2. :chipmunk: & :chestnut:
  3. :doughnut: & :white_heart:
  4. :black_heart: & :hourglass:
  5. :waning_crescent_moon: & :scroll:
  6. :bow_and_arrow: & :basket:
    … & many more …
Retro

80s or 90s (Bright Colors)
Color Combination(s) :

1. Red & Yellow
  2. Blue & Purple
  3. Just Red
  4. Colorful (rainbow)
  5. Yellow & Orange
    … & many more …

Palette(s) :

download (2)

download (3)

Emoji Combination(s) :

1. :yellow_heart: & :orange_heart:
  2. :fairy:t3: & :woman_juggling:t3:
  3. :pizza: & :clinking_glasses:
  4. :carousel_horse: & :tornado:
  5. :jigsaw: & :yarn:
  6. :radio: & :tv:
  7. :vhs: & :balance_scale:
  8. :peace_symbol: & :purple_heart:
    … & many more …

If these point(s) make sense :face_with_thermometer::sparkling_heart:!!
If I get any more ideas, I’ll let you know :white_heart::scarf:!

2 Likes

Wow :astonished: :heart: ty for sharing :star_struck: :gift_heart:

1 Like

After the epic material @FlowerGriefer sent me I will definitely be coding it :laughing: :blob_hearts: Be on the lookout :alien: :two_hearts:

3 Likes