❤ Jem’s Visual Tappable Templates Thread Playthroughs 💖

Bump :gift:

Bump

Thank you for bumping :wilted_flower:

1 Like

Not my style (because it’s so colorful and bubbly) but that’s a lot of work right there and you should be proud of yourself. You did a great job! Congrats!

I am proud :100: lol, thank you :v:

2 Likes

Bump!

Alright guys, I started the Scifi Limelight cc tappable template (sorry to ink dude) but I had to put it on hold because I’ve been getting headaches for the past week and so plus foot pain. Basically I’m doing awful but that’s life. I’ll continue to work on it next week when I’m doing better (I hope).

Which one should I prioritize?

• LL Sci-Fi Full CC
  • INK Male Full CC
0 voters
2 Likes

Bumpity bump bump :basketball: :orange_heart:

Out of curiosity if I did a “giveaway” where I create custom hair style, lip color or hair color for LL or ink visual cc templates with certain themes, would anyone be interested in getting it as a gift? :thinking:

• No but I love them!
  • Yes, sure :heart:

0 voters

*only vote if it applies to you and you are planning to publish a story :wink:

@Ayu
@episode.lillz

Since you guys voted yes, what style, which feature(s) and type of theme would you be interested in if I were to create them? :wink: :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

Poll is now closed. :heart:

2 Likes

Can I pm you?

1 Like

Yes ofc :blob_turtle: :green_heart:

Hmm, I haven’t thought of it :thinking: But I’ll let you know once I’d get an idea :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bump!!!

bump

1 Like

Ty for bumping :blob_sun:

1 Like

Bump

Sneak peek:

Will be posting YouTube video of full template playthrough :heart: Male LL hairstyles template also in the works! Thank you so much to @FlowerGriefer for the art material and to @kennedychase for the list :hugs: :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Sneek peak on IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQeL74NF5zd/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes

Full video playthrough of both templates :fire: :cupid:

Will be available on carrd soon so you can view :blob_hearts: :coffee:

3 Likes

Bump :camera_flash: