💎 Jem's 6 Panel Comic Shop (TEMP CLOSED, ON HOLD) 🗯

I had so much fun putting together two posts/parts of a comic (six screenshots per page of an episode story) on my IG page jemu776 (made using PicsArt) :joy: :two_hearts:

I’ve decided to make this thread where I’ll read the first episode (maybe a little of it or all) and put together six screenshots (may not be in complete order but will make sense) into a comic strip style and post it here :two_hearts: I might not read all stories though and just pick ones I like and want to read (even if I don’t check out your story or post about it, it doesn’t mean that it’s bad). If interested, write on this thread, do not PM me please <3 I can read in any style, un-published works also and I have a preference for comedy, action, mystery, adventure, drama, fantasy sometimes and horror depending on if I wanna be scared. Not a fan of mafia love stories or pregnancy ones or stories with way too much romance. But I can read pretty much everything :wink: Anyways, I love you all :blob_hearts: :blob_sun: :right_anger_bubble: :bookmark: :gem:

You can promote your story in any format you like but must add the password to your post. It is teddybearseatcherries4u :blob_turtle: :happy_new_year:

Here’s an example:

Background = amepisode :rose:

I should warn you that I suck at art so it might not be the best and sizing may be off but I try when it comes to putting it together :rofl: :avocado_love:

BTW here are threads you may find interesting: 💕 Two Sentence Club 💕 & The Readers’ Cult 🖤 & Annie’s recommendations - Next genre: Thriller & Episode Story Roulette - V2 - (Promote Your Story) & Aaliyah's Weekly Recommendation 🖤 :blob_hearts: :happy_new_year:

Much love, JemU776 <3

Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR :chef: :wilted_flower: :party_time: :cake2: :blob_hearts: :heart: :two_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat:

11 Likes

@Sydney_H Am in the right category, would this remain in Episode Fan Community or go to the Promote Your Story Section? :nerd_face: Also Happy New Year :partying_face: :happy_new_year:

5 Likes

omg lol i love this!!

3 Likes

This is awesome! :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :yay:

Thanks for the link :innocent: I like the password :smirk: You’re definitely a teddy bear :teddy_bear: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

If you’re letting people promote their own stories, I’d say Promote Your Story. I’ll let you move it. :wink:

1 Like

Here is mine :blush:

Password: teddybearseatcherries4u

Title of the story: The Nerd Of The Bad Boy

Author of the story: Kit Kat

Description of the story: Christa dosen’t have and an easy life. Everyday she gets bullied at school. Everything seems against her. The people who actually cares for her is her family and her best friend. But what happens when tutoring the bad boy ends up a rollercoaster of events and surprises? Will she take it all or break and give up?

Cover of the story:

Link of the story:

1 Like

This is an AMAZING idea!
I would love to see what you do with my story if you have the time! <3
Password: teddybearseatcherries4u

Title: Mysteria
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Adventure.
Author: KlutzEKat
Episodes: 6 and ongoing!
Description: Dragged into an unknown world, Amara must find her way home.
But with demons, creatures, and a secret destiny, it won’t be as easy as she thought.
(Female LI & All Genres).
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5109558371221504
Insta: episode.klutzekat

1 Like

Update: This thread is temp. on hold as I figure out my storage issue on my device lol, ty for understanding :heart: - A Bad Luck Charm :spider_web:

2 Likes

Your request has been completed :yay:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Took a lot of screenshots, choosing was hard :joy: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Just a reminder, this thread is temp closed so please don’t request. I’ll make an announcement when it’s open but for now, I’m feeling overwhelmed, thank you for understanding, also storage is doing a bit better, love you all :joy: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

That sounds like fun! My story is a romance drama if you find it interesting enough to check it out. No worries if you don’t!
Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 9 (more coming)
Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. After the betrayal, she goes through several challenges as she struggles to piece her life back together…and love again. CC 2LI (CC)
Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode.com

Password : I don’t know how to blur the password. :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:

Read post above you please, password doesn’t need to be blurred :blob_hearts:

Ah ok. I suggest you edit your title to reflect that it’s closed then. Have fun!

I was actually in the middle of doing that too, it’s been added :joy: May you shout your story out instead when it opens? :yay:

Lol awesome! And I’ll keep my eye out.

Thank you for understanding, much appreciated :yay:

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

I actually in love with this :heart_eyes: :blob_sun:

2 Likes

My sincerest apologies it’s taking me so long :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Girlie you are totally fine! Take your time! Life comes first! <3

1 Like