❤ Jem's Google Drive of Script Templates ❤

Hello everyone I’ve put together a drive here of my templates and tutorials, feel free to browse :wave: :heart:

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/10DZp8dk3PuJYXJudIPXb-LxV83sErt5_?usp=sharing

Templates include:

Bad Luck Charm 🥀🕸 on Instagram: "Out at sea lalala 💙💙💙 im in a good mood haha, thought I'd share this coded sea scene, which I hope you find relaxing ♡ BG = FlowerGriefer 💙💙💙 #episodelife #relaxation 💙👊🏼" (water waves code) great for coding things such as dolphin scenes: A Cute Writer 🖤 on Instagram: "Might be a temporary post. I've been helping out with a mini simple dolphin game for someone and i'd love to share it as a video *will add it to my LL script templates book just for testing 💙 #episodelife 💙💙 💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💚💛💙💜 *The video got butchered btw so ignore the weird blurry quality at times like when the first dolphin jumps lol ♡ for: @/aurelia.writer"

More to come! :sparkles:

On my IG jemu776 I have reviews there as well and will add that info to the drive.

I’ve put together my guides there as well:

Hope it all helps :yay: :blue_heart:

28 Likes

Bookmarked (:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Bump :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thanks, bookmarking :writing_hand:

1 Like

No problem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Bump :crazy_face:

Bump :kiss:

Bump

1 Like

Reminder that I need to add these to my list of greatness :smirk::

&

Bump

1 Like

thank you soooooooooo much for bumping this topic, you’re cool :heart_eyes_cat: :cool:

1 Like

You’re cooler :sparkles:

1 Like

Bump!

Bump :orange_heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.