JemU776's Help Thread

For this:

INT. PENTHOUSE
&YOU spot 0.680 143 222 in zone 2 AND YOU faces left AND YOU is idle_sit_sad_loop
@zoom reset
@transition fade in black 1.5

And then you can pan to zone 2 by writing @pan to zone 2 or @pan to zone 2 in S, where S is a number, in seconds (0-infinity) (You’d replace S with a number)

Examples:

@pan to zone 2 in 2
-this means the camera will pan to zone 2 in 2 seconds

@pan to zone 2 in 1.7
-this means the camera will pan to zone 2 in 1.7 seconds.

…and so forth.

0 Likes

I fixed it, nvm lol sorry

0 Likes

hi i was wondering of you know how to create touchable overlays for stories?

0 Likes

1 Like

thx also could you tell me how to rotate overlays please

0 Likes

0 Likes

can you help me add tattoos and freckles for customization templates

0 Likes

Hey Jem
I have been stuck for days and I have to eat some humble pie and ask for help. I am trying to make something swing like a pendulum, and I am failing miserably. It doesn’t seem to matter what anchor point I use, or how I shift it, I just can’t get it to work. So Its basically a an upside down V, and i need to to move back and forth from a circle at the top. I dont know if that makes sense. If it doesn’t I can DM you the thing I’m working on. The episode isn’t released of course and I don’t want to spoil it :slight_smile:

0 Likes

On freckles, read this:

In regards to tattoos, you can upload them as an overlay from sites in the public domain and from people on episode or you can use tattoos available in the clothing section when it comes to characters. In the search bar, where it says search for clothing, type in “tattoo” and you should be able to find a bunch.

0 Likes

Hi, yeah, sure, sometimes it can also depend on how your image was uploaded.

If it helps, you can go through this thread:

If you’re still stuck, you can PM me and I will try my best at helping you out ^^

2 Likes

Hey, yeah. I know all that stuff already. It’s a complicated scene. I’m not actually sure what’s going wrong. I might have to actually add blank space to get it to work, I’m not sure. I’ll PM you…

0 Likes

I have some coding tips on my Instagram page as well, @episode.mavis, in case anyone is interested. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks Mavis, I don’t have instagram anymore :slight_smile: I hate the drama. I can DM you what I’m trying to do, if you don’t mind? I’m seriously stuck, I’ve been at this for like 4 days.

0 Likes

Hi!

Sure, no problem ^^ Feel free to text me on the form or email me :slight_smile:

-xoxo Mavis

1 Like

hi i was wondering how do you get the lipstick prop to appear in your story Ink style

0 Likes

Here’s an example using it:

@add Lipstick to GIRL
@GIRL starts apply_lipstick
@GIRL changes mouthColor into Scarlet
@pause for a beat
@remove Lipstick from GIRL
@GIRL starts admire
@pause for a beat

1 Like

thank you!

0 Likes

No problem :wink: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hi i need some help with remembering choices

0 Likes

goto comfy_32

(They can’t be separate, there needs to be a _ connecting them or no spaces at all)

Add a _ for all those gotos as well as the labels : )

0 Likes