JemU776's Help Thread

As you can in the preview section, the background is very bright and weird looking. I used the command: @overlay MANSION LOUNGE - PNG opacity 0, so it should be completely invisible, but it isn’t.

Hmm, OK it should work. Try playing it again from the top, don’t forget to put the opacity back to 0 after you show them and before u go back to the label QandA unless you’re moving onto another scene; test it on the app as well :thinking:

I just previewed it on my phone, and it works there. Thank you so much👍🏼

Glad to hear :sunglasses:

Hey again! I have a problem, because the “shush” animation occurs once the double character appears visibly on the screen, not when she’s off screen, even though I directed it to occur while she was off screen, so she could have that awkward look at the ending of the animation. Hope it makes sense. What’s wrong with my script?
qwer57|230x500

Make sure you don’t click too fast and give the animation time to finish.

Can read more here: HOW TO: Get The End of An Animation

I did give it time to finish.

OK so on line 1669 where it says @ALVA DOUBLE becomes ALVA, erase that and put it on line 1656 instead, under @ALVA DOUBLE changes into ALVA_nude

I am having trouble with the transition.
I have a background , it odes the transition then it shows the same background again and then the background changes.

@transition fade out 2.0

1 Like

I’m stuck… What is wrong here?

The person (Absinthe) moves faster than the car overlay…

@ABSINTHE walks to spot 1.280 744 -217 in 2.2
If you want them to move together.
If not try @ABSINTHE walks to spot 1.280 744 -217 in 2

Or have the car overlay at a lower number then Absinthe.

2 Likes

Did everything get solved? :heart:

1 Like

I didn’t realize this was your thread! Sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Will this move the overlay and character off-screen together?

Yes.

1 Like

It’s OK, I don’t mind :wink: :heart:

1 Like

Hmm, ok, I will try this!

Hiya! I was working on a scene where a character needs to walk to a spot in zone 1. I have zoomed in on the character in zone 2, and I want to pan the camera slowly to zone 1 as the character walks there. But somehow when I preview it, the pan randomly stops imbetween zone 1 and zone 2, when I commanded it to pan to zone 1, but I don’t see why it’s doing that, so I’ll give you my script:

&zoom on 466 264 to 627% in 4

@pan to zone 1 in 3
&cut to zone 1
@pause for 3
@KATHRYN walks to spot 0.883 65 129 in zone 1 in 6 and KATHRYN is walk_neutral

Can someone please help me figure this out. Because it’s actually really annoying, and I can’t go further without this part of my story. :sleepy:

Try this.

&zoom on 466 264 to 627% in 4
& pan to zone 1 in 3
@cut to zone 3

Or

@zoom on 466 264 to 627% in 0
&pan to zone 1 in 3
&cut to zone 3

Either one should work.

1 Like